46950 Flashlights Tested (Lumintop Mach V2, GT4695)

Found an external charger.

2 Thanks

Thanks Texas :+1: bought 1 to try.
I like that they have leds and PD3 for not only for charging but can be used as a charger, also has USB-A QC-3 and best of all the battery meter.

1 Thank

Certainly too large for casual on-person carry. I’ve got three generally modern lights bigger than 1x18650: D4S, DM1.12, and a Mini TN30. Of those the Mini TN30 is used vanishingly rarely and the other two almost exclusively during winter months when I’m wearing a coat. I might slip them into a backpack or bag when travelling, but I’m not going to break out the holster that the latter two shipped with for casual usage.

I can see these larger formfactors catching on for lanterns, spotlights, other vocational type uses where the added capability is useful and the added bulk an acceptable compromise.

1 Thank

I have a 2.0 amp fast charger for my phone, and still takes 8hrs to charge. I wonder what would be a good recommended fast charger for this.

We need a single bay good quality desktop charger for these batteries.

Lol hopefully they come out soon!

The chargers in these lights are super fast, I never actually timed it but they seemed to charge in about 1.5 - 2hrs

What kinda charger are u talking about, i mean obviously a fast charger but…

Mine charges at 2.7-2.8 amps on both the 4695 and 46110 cells. It doesn’t slow down until the last half hour and stops at 4.25 volts. These cells have a working range of 2.8v-4.25v.

What kinda charger do u have?

The built in charger for the Mach 4695 when attached to a 4 amp port. Internal charger shows it’s limit to 2.7-2.8 amps. However it’s at 5 volts so only needed an input of 26300mah to charge the 4695 and 31000mah to charge the 46110. When cells were at 3.0v and charged to 4.25v

I might try a 3 amp charger