[4K Review] Fitorch P25 "Little Fatty" - HOW NOT TO CARRY IT!!!

Flashaholics videos are pieces of art. I really enjoy them for what they are. Beside being entertaining and funny (was there a litte Charles parody?), the (to me) most important aspect, the beam, ist well covered.

Thank you, like them a lot :+1: .

Yep. Any video not provided with a text transcript, I usually just skip because I have no idea how much of my time it will suck to find any useful facts.
Thatā€™s why text helps ā€” I can get a feel for whether itā€™s worth watching and listening to a video.

But then, Iā€™m a dinosaur. Nobody reads anymore, I understand.

LOL! yeah, thatā€™s about it!
The funny thing is when I take it to bed ( so as not to wake anyone up with lights) , go to switch it off and on come strobes - the wife loves that at 1am!

Using the extension with an unprotected 26650 fixed the voltage warning in my SST-20 P25.

Thereā€™s very little space:

No chance a protected cell will fit.

I love the shape, size & output of this light. The UI is utter shit & would love there to be a way to put Anduril or similar on it.

Welcome to the club. Thereā€™s a switchboard soldered onto the driver PCB, so no off-the-shelf replacement driver available. I guess customizing the software would require reverse engineering of that driver circuit, and making a new driver assembly will require a too large a number of customers :weary:

Someone should ask Fitorch for a BLF P25 version :smiley:

Mines currently having surgery with Dr.CRX to replace itā€™s poorly ledā€™s which some moron managed to pull the lenses offā€¦ā€¦ :person_facepalming: Still, I wanted them replaced anyway. 4 X SST 20 4kā€™s going in.

Youā€™ll love it.

ā€¦ except for the blinking indicator LEDs :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Sorry to bring up on old topic but my Little Fatty just arrived today. Iā€™m in love. I wasnā€™t sure if Iā€™d like it since I have the Manker E14 III, but both serve a purpose.
So Iā€™m keeping them both.

i recomend getting the 26650 tube aswel.
i donā€™t use/edc mine at the moment, so its in 26650 mode als a dog walking light