4sevens Preon P0-SS

With the comparison to the DQG II, I wanted to see exactly what the runtime if the DQG was and here's the result:

I missed the point where I would normally stop (50% of the 30 second reading), so the tail is a bit messed up, but as you can see, it is pretty well regulated and output had only dropped 10.3% by the 100th minute. At 105 minutes it was down to 15% output.This test was done on a new (and newly broken in) Eneloop AAA.

4sevens has been known to underestimate runtimes occasionally, so we'll have to wait and see.

man, i still dont understand why *manufacturers* dont publish the discharge graphs on their webpages. some do (Klarus, ..), most dont.

Thanks mitro for your efforts!! ( is this the first time that someone published a graph of the DQG Tiny II? i think HKJ did a similar job on his *.dk website )

I really want to know what to expect from my flashlight systems (torch + cells), and that's why i do several runtime tests with LiIon + Eneloops in all of them, and i've published my results in detail on BLF (for Xeno, Quark, Romisen, Tank, Worm, ..) so far.

Too bad that i cant measure brightness .. but i can live that. Runtimes are more important ;)

Thanks! An hour and 40minutes by my rough estimate test was not so far away at all :)

Well Known swissbianco uploaded a full 10min Video Review of The Po-ss.

thanks for the heads up!

with lithium primary 5 hours, very old :davie: runtime!

My mini review here