500 post give away. WINNERS ANNOUNCED NOW!!

Thanks Cereal_Killer! Please count me in for all three - I’d love to try using and/ or programming one of these drivers!!

thanks again!

Woo hoo another cool giveaway… count me in for all the above, maybe it’s time for me to start learning how to program my own lights :bigsmile:

I am in for the driver and the programmer! What a nice giveaway!
Edit: I’m thinking it twice, if it’s a light I don’t have (or similar) I’m in for it too; if I have to pay shipping, I prefer to opt for all three, if not I don’t know if it will be worth the shipping costs

I already flash my drivers and am capable (though I have not built one yet) of building one.

I’m in for all 3. 105c stars are neat and all, but the ability to actually program a driver would be awesome! Thank you!

Yes! Driver and programmer. (Willing to offer a little tutoring to the uninitiated?) I started to read the links from OldLumens request thread but without the equipment, it’s a little hard to conceptualize….

I don’t think anyone qualifies for the 2nd prize. Anyone can flash a driver. The trouble starts when you do it in public.

I’m in for the mystery light. Thank you Cereal.

Bort is in for all 3, Bort would like the ability to custom program modes, he could come up with very useful modes for any situation

I’m in for the light

In for the driver...

I don't have the capacity to flash drivers without the police getting involved... Yell

In for the light. Thanks!

In for light and driver. Thanks!

Not in for driver.

You guys realize that you need to give a Cereal_killer your address if you “win”?

how is that different from any other giveaway? Is cereal an actual killer i should be hiding from?

Yep. His name is his own inside joke. “Cereal_killer. Like fruit loops.”
Haha :smiley: :bigsmile: J) |( Muhaha

if you read the box they say froot loops

I read my box and it said nothing.

I hear thats why he kills them though, the voices.

F r o o t L o o p s

R e d r u m

8 out of 10 voices in my head tell me: everything is allright!

:wink:

and all of them want to learn how to programm and flash a flashlight… :smiley:

Thanks for the giveaway.
Will pay shipping.