6x 26700's $15

I got these 6 IMR "LS" 26700's out of a 69WH rigid pack, should be about 2800mAh capacity and they all sustain a 13A continuous draw on my tester. You can see the voltage they came out of the pack written on them (only one below 3V, the one with the wrapper removed, I did this to verify it was a metal case below the cardboard). I charged them up a week ago when I got them and they're all holding their charge fine.

I have no light's these fit in and only a few 26650 lights at all (and plenty of KK's for those, these are to long for the lights I have) so I figured I'll let these go to someone who might actually need them. Not looking to sell individually cause of the cost of shipping, I'd like to sell them all together for $3 each for the 5 with cardboard wrappers still on them (you can have the 6th free). Shipping will be $6.90 so the total will be $22 net PP (that's $3.66 a piece!).

PP is Sales@KillerLumens.com

PLEASE ADD YOUR BLF USER ID AND PUT "26700's" IN THE NOTE"S FIELD OF YOUR PAYMENT!!!!

I will take them

They’re yours sir, [no rush to send PP] but when you do please also PM me here your shipping info. They’ll go out on my morning PO run, will ship USPS priority.

thanks
dan

Congrats willie, that sounds like a real bargain you got there. Due to the "naked" bottom edges, those cells work great in SRK's. Just drop on in and your good to go.

26700’s in SRK’s?!

You might want to consider picking up some PVC shrink, as these generally won’t fit in flashlights otherwise. I’ve bought from this character before: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-FT-PVC-Heat-Shrink-Tube-Premium-by-Niksternow2010-/140534427814?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

^ Yes, still using 26700's in several lights to this day. I prefer to use the cardboard wrap as it provides a nice cushion against rattle in most lights. In lights that are tight, I use kapton tape (Example Here) because I don't have any shrink wrap for 26mm diameter cells. Were do you get that?

Interesting. A 26mm diameter cell will not fit in the M6 I have here, I do not have an SRK handy to check.

You get the PVC heatshrink from the eBay link I wrote above. That person has many sizes and colors. I wouldn’t trust the chart in the listing - send them an eBay message to find out the latest inventory.

^ Opps, the link got right by me. Thank you. I will be ordering some of that stuff.

I just tried putting a Moli 26700 in my M6 and Kung. They don't fit. Some boring would be needed.. Unfortunately, The 3 SRK's I used to use them in have long since been given away. One is at my wife's grandparent's house, but that is a few hours away.

You’re welcome! IIRC shrink that size is sold “flat,” but it’s best to ask. Don’t buy too small or it will want to split… I think. I don’t spend a lot of time thinking about heatshrink, so that could be a red herring.

It’s an interesting thing to hear bout, even if new lights won’t fit them.

A while ago I tried to put a 26650 in several of the different SRKs I had at the time and it wouldn't quite fit in any of them.

Bought some heat shrink from the seller below. I have been using clear on my 18650s over original wrap that is cracked or nicked. Ordered clear for 26650. I have inserted written labels to identify cells like my lifepo4 and then clear shrink. Works for me as clear is universal.

a kingkong just drops in to the last m6 i got from you.
too bad the designers didnt think to include a center spring and a solid contact on the board.
might be a job only for higher end/imr 26650 but the option would be nice.
i might cook up a mod later.
wonder what the tolerance is on the m6?
RMM might pull a few off the shelf and a kingkong and check….

Interesting. I don't really think it would be worth the effort to try and modify an M6 to make it work.

You don't have to mod the light. You could cut the bottom of the wrapper off your cell (like the cells in the OP) so that the cell makes contact with the springs. Or, you could just cut and bend a piece of copper and drop in on your springs. The pics below are for a Rook to use a 18500. I probably still have one that I use to use in SRK's at home. I'll try to take a pic of it and post some time in the next couple days. You can pound out a bump (or put a solder blob) at each of the cell contact points.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'm at my parent's house and asked my father let me see the SRK I gave him (build thread here). His (I think from Walbuys) has room to spare around a Moli in its wrapper. A couple pics.

cool!
wish i would have noticed this DEAL! before it was spoken for.
btw the securitylng wont take em.boring it would be a pain.
sounds like this portion of the thread needs split into modding forum.