$9.95 HD 2011..Pretty good deal !

On a scale of 1 (1 being garbage) to 10 (10 being solarforce), how would you rate the thread quality?

One thing I should mention is the ultrafire version of the HD2011 is regulated at 2.5A (at least mine is), whereas I’ve heard the Fandyfire is DD on high.

Regulated sounds good… Couldn’t resist ordering one after seeing that! Hopefully it’s true. Never know for sure with *fire lights I take it.

You guys are killing me. How many times can I use the excuse that it’s a Xmas present to myself? Haha

Boaz sez………

Nah ya don’t. Ya just gotta do it on different days - as in the next day, and so on, and so forth. H) :wink: This company isn’t communist for G’s sakes. :bigsmile:

Lumatic, you may be kinda stubid but you’re resourceful and relentless. So now in order to reach 15, let’s see that’ll be uh, uh…uh….hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm……uh………hmmmmmmm………not until 12/19. :smiley: Oh dear, I don’t know if I can wait that long. What will people think of me that I order so many at this ridiculously great price. What a knucklehead. I must be a bragger. You know a show-off or something. Oh no, I just can’t stand the thought of what they’ll think. Oh my. :open_mouth:

I know what I think. When I see a real dam* frickin’ great deal, I buy it! A lot of it! :crown:

idk I ordered 3 , 30 minutes apart

from the seller that it was per day.) Oh, well. Maybe their computer doesn’t give a sh*t either. :smiley:

And ya bought 3? Gaw’d it’s like yer a second son to me. I feel a tear in me one good eye comin’ on. :*

Now they’ve added more flashlights to the promotion page!

the ultrafire hd 2011 is still there for $9,95 but they’ve added some more:
uniquefire c108s with U2 led $11,98

An ultrafire xm-l SK98 5-mode $7,98

a 3-mode (Hi-med-low) dongrui Q5 for $5,88

any opinions on the newly added lights? i’m tempted to buy the hd2011, the sk98 and the dongrui 3-mode… not sure if my budget allows it though :~

Whats up with that Dongrui?

Looks like someone bedazzled the head?

:Sp

sold out now :frowning:

I ordered an HD2011 on Tuesday - thought then there was only only 1 shown in stock... Mine shows status shipped, but dunno - this site is a little strange...

Hm, ordered mine a few minutes ago… (along with the C108S)

Stock shows 0 here, but who knows with this site... Welcome to Wally World!

now it sold out… thanks to buyers from BLF :stuck_out_tongue:

think of it as Christmas gift to yourself… :bigsmile:

I like that plunger-look. Tells me there’s hopefully a decent-sized pill inside. Tailcap threads look nice and wide. Tells me decent machining prolly through the rest of it. A U2 for $12? Emitter alone’s almost that much. It sure as h*ll ain’t gonna slip outta my hand easily that’s fer sure. H) 8)

Ordered 2 of the C108s thinking of ordering another one. also ordered 2 of WallBuys.com is for sale | HugeDomains
Dont forget the 5% off coupon MERRYCHRISTMAS

i must stop buying flashlights late at night…
just ordered:
sk98
hd2011 (don’t know if i’ll receive it, was able to add it to my cart from the promotion page only)
C108S xm-l U2
Dongrui 3-mode Q5

i’m not good controlling my impulses when i see “ooh, looks like a good deal!” :bigsmile:

Your chance to try out ceramic knife - $1 only.

And this actually looks much better than SK98 for a zoomie

Yes, dear. We know you are special. Oh, and the short bus is waiting outside to take you to your special school.