9000 posts modded flashlight question

Far right , Romisen RC-R5 ?

I see some hopeful attempts. Jack and freeme are clearly oldschool enough for this challenge, and I see more movement!

Ok, i got

2 - Foursevens mini AA
5 - XR30

I see that the joint effort has already started, and the flashlight that I thought that would have been guessed last is already mentioned :-).

Ok then, I skip the three days :partying_face: , from now on get things sorted together, I will do a random draw once I see the correct list!

Yeah, they started it :smiley:

Wow 9K! And what high quality posts as well!
Thanks
Way too newb to be able to recognise those lights but that makes this a cool GAW
If I was full of energy I would browse your many modding posts to see if I can find them but I can’t bring myself to it
Besides, when you send me that led and star we agreed on and the package contained numerous LEDs, stars and what not I think I already won a GAW :wink:

@Miller, the picture features flashlights that I had before starting posting on BLF, so even searching my old posts will not help :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t have the knowledge for partecipating to this giveaway… I’m curious about the right solution for this, so I will keep reading this thread…good luck to all!!
And congratulations djozz!! :partying_face:

Well that was an hour down the drain last night but then again I knew that last night when I found nothing. :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

So far these have been mentioned

1. Romisen RC-G2
  2. Foursevens mini AA

4.Solarstorm SC02
5. a K2 b. XR30
6. Luckysun mini 20
7. Romisen RC-R5 (my guess: uniquefire S10)

number 3 might be cut in half or something… A Romisen or a Tank maybe

Grats on 9000 posts!!! :sunglasses:

I have absolutely no idea what those lights are.

Great giveaway and congrats to 9K (what a tint :smiley: )posts!

I hope it is not against the rules, my contribution is only some picture editing…

Congrats on over 9000 posts, djozz!

And great photo editing, tuelleric!

Congrats on 9K. We are truly blessed to have you as a member.

Cool giveaway concept. I cry Uncle

Chibi, you are old!!!

Tank 007 M20?

Forgot to toast :beer: on your 9K!

Congrats on your 9000,

Thanks all for the congratulations. And about the line-up: you are almost there, just someone needs to assemble the right guesses, correct the odd mistake and complete the list.