9800 mAh 18650 batteries??

Whoa……… sign me up. :person_facepalming:

:slight_smile:

9800 is so last year… :confounded:

What is the highest mah you seen???

10000mAh?

GTF_O!

Alex, those look like Eneloops. I’ll bet Eneloops have more capacity!

Earlier this year there were 10800mAh 18650 iirc… I think they were pink.

Edit: found some 12000’s. Red yellow or blue! :slight_smile:

Actually according to HKJ’s review they added an extra ‘0’ AND multiplied by 2 :smiley:

It’s probably that new technology where they fill the cells with star dust and unicorn sperm. Real cutting edge stuff there.

Thanks for sharing that link ‘dchomak’… I had not seen that. That……… is priceless!!! :smiley: … :+1:

Sorry my fellows, but those batteries are coded this way: 9-800, where the first digit represents the typical battery internal resistance, in ohms (Ω), and the other figure is the capacity in MA mA, sorry, μA!

Cheers ^:)

If you want to cringe a little… Amazing how these 5* reviews from people with ZERO knowledge about batteries are on top, yes he is giving his honest and unbiased opinion but it’s worth nothing without any number of any kind.

My sentiments exactly! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-shipping-10pcs-lot-18650-rechargeable-batteries-3-7v-15000-mAh-Lithium-li-ion-battery-for/1161829_32409423737.html
these are better then the piddly 9800mAh :person_facepalming:

They should be banned everywhere.
These B.S. GTF-Out of here and FartFire etc. batteries is why there’s trouble with shipping and exploding vaporizers and what not.
It’s pathetic and retarded.

Actually, it’s a miracle so relatively few accident and incidents happen, with all the clueless folks buying these things, charging them with crap chargers and heating up multiple Lettuce Bright ‘XMLs’ in pathetic Sky Ray Mutants without cooling…

…sigh…

My most recent find is from a portable radio and portable fan, which came with a removable 18650 each.

Tested them at 700mAh and 1000mAh @ merely 0.5A discharge.

And as I try to remember what was the printed (claimed capacity), can’t recall them, I realize I don’t even read the claimed number anymore. :smiley:

dont know where to start.
datecode 10 years old for 1.
3 capacity claims one is believable.

Well, actually, “15000mAh” is the total capacity of the 10-pack. :-)

It can also be read:

Do we receive a 10-pack of 4 blisters containing 2 cells each? Wow, that's 80 cells! :-D

Cheers ^:)

now my head hurts, lets just say its a scam because it is

The guy in this video summed it up nicely about these batteries…. “pathetic”.
His make some funny comments to… :slight_smile:

nominal capacity 1500mah is believable even for 2006 cells which is the date on those.
so its not a total lie as 10 would equal 15000mah.if they ship a 10p holder….