A boatload of lights for sale!!! (part two)

I wish I still live in Kalamazoo :frowning:

You sure? It is negative 6 degrees today in Kalamazoo!! :open_mouth:

But they have Bellā€™s beer!

Wow havenā€™t had a Bellā€™s in a very long time. They were the first Craft Beer that I remember drinking. Canā€™t drink anymore or Iā€™d have one for you.

I grew up in Milwaukee and used to road trip to Kalamazoo just to go to the brewery. Ah, the good old days.

I hear stories of 50 lights, I count 20+, still waiting :slight_smile:

Are you really lisiting 30 more?

Eventually. I spent all day getting these ready to go and have limited time but Iā€™ll get around to it sooner or later. If you have something specific you are interested in let me know.

I miss that coldness feeling too haha! No snow just rain for me in Malaysia now :bigsmile:

I'll take the stock M6 if it's still available .

I sent a PM

the M6 is yours dear sir

Money first of course

:wink: :bigsmile:

just got one of the old stock from Richard for $35. This is a great deal as it comes with the cells! Of course jack knows lights!

Iā€™m in the market for a couple of the UF-T20 but donā€™t need anything modā€™d.

If you can help a fella out, let me know.

I actually had two of them but two members just contacted me to have me put the phlatlight red emitters in them.

Okay, thanks.

I'm very interested in the gray and black tube lights in the first post if they're still available... The stainless one especially but it says it's already sold, lmk. can I send you my phone number and possibly send me better pics of the gray and black ones?

.. Or upload here whatever is easiest. I wouldn't text you weird things in the middle of the night or anything stupid..

I just sent you a PM.

Silver tube light arrived safely. Well packed, shipped promptly. And itā€™s very nice. The battery is a plus! Thanks from a happy camper.

Cool, thanks for letting me know it showed up safe and sound and Iā€™m glad you like it.

thats a cool story bro, you want to sell it?!

Zoom Zoom, thanks for the offer. Sorry, but this one looks to be a keeper.