A Crelant 7G5 V2 a new model??

I knew we could trigger a response.

Has anybody measured the lux of this light yet?

Fountain at 25 yards

Xt11

XT20

Crelant

House at about 150 yards, the XT11 and XT20 stood no chance so I didnt photograph them.

Crelant

Got my V2 today. Fit and finish look pretty good. Two tiny imperfections in the reflector which I doubt will effect performance. Charging some batteries now. Depending on how I go I *might* get some photos. I've never done beam shots before though so....

PS. If you get one, don't be an idiot like me :). The extender goes in the middle, not on the end lol. I spent about 5 minutes wondering why I couldn't screw the tail cap on before I looked at some photos on the net. Idiot. Fortunately I don't seem to have damaged it.

My Crelant 7G5 v2 should arrive this week. I'll do a review with some nice pics and beamshots ...so be patient ;)

I have also the first 7G5, so they'll be compared to each other.

Not sure about Callie's but AW's 3100mAh do. Their measurements are 18.50 X 68.16mm ( +/- 0.3mm ) according to AW. Callie's website says the 1mm top 3100mAh are 18.7x68.8mm and the button tops are 18.7x70mm. So you should be okay. My AW's are in the charger right now but I will check later how much extra room there is.

Just checked, heaps of room to spare with 2 AW's so the Callies should be fine.

My hero!

No worries. Just checked mine and there is enough room for me to wiggle the batt from side to side so again you should be fine. Actually just tried my light out and was suitably impressed. It's not completely dark here yet so I will have to go out later and try it some more.

I ordered my 7G5 V2 on 2/1/2012 and this is what the USPS is saying today:

Processed Through Sort Facility

February 10, 2012, 7:29 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Registered Mail

Processed Through Sort Facility

February 08, 2012, 8:10 am

HONG KONG, HONG KONG

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Acceptance

February 03, 2012, 4:54 pm

HONG KONG

It seems like it has been stuck in ISC New York....It's driving me nuts.

I feel for you Rick! Hang in there.

I was quite lucky, the doorbell rang and by the time I got there the mail person had left a note and was off with the package. I managed to catch her. So it looks like signature proof of delivery is required.

samsat

How long did it take to get yours?

Rick

EDIT: Thank you samsat.

Rick, I’m in the same freakin’ boat with my DRY. Driving me nuts too!

That's one thing I don't have is patience....You get spoiled from ordering from Shane @ Pro-Tactical Shop 3 days or from Jay @ Flashlightconnection

Ordered on 01/30 arrived 02/10.

now at manafont!

Nice! Better price than INTL offers.

I got mine today and I was so pissed off that the tail cap wouldn't screw on...Then I read this. Would it be to difficult for instructions to be in the box? If this is made by Tiablo you would think it would come with some. Now that I finally got it together correctly it seems really bright and aiming at a wall 20' away they are very close slight edge to the V2 but when I hold it a foot or two away from the wall the V2 is brighter.

Please hit the "Mark as Spam" button under all of his posts, and they will eventually go away.

I think it's a new record. This is a community-policed forum for the most part, so your help in SPAM abatement is appreciated.