A few new lights I picked up today? Anyone else?

I had my heart set on a OLight M2R. Oh man I just had to have it ya know. Well some nice gentleman suggested I check out the BLF A6 or the Sofirn SP32A before I sank more than three times the money on the OLight. So I ordered a A6 from Banggood. Now not being a very patient person I thought, well just go ahead and order the SP32A as well, it will come a lot faster from Amazon. So I did.

I looked at all the beam shots from those lights and besides slight differences in tint and hot spot they looked all very similar. Well the SP32A came in the mail today and I am blown away by it. Hard to imagine all that bright light goodness coming from that small little flashlight. Already been through 3 cells tonight playing with it around the house and in the woods. Very pleased indeed. Who knows when the A6 will show up but I am confident it will eventually.

I also picked up 2 of the Wowtac A3. Saw a topic on zoomies and realized that I didn’t have one. They were $20 on amazon and 20% off both if you ordered 2 of them. So I did. Wicked cool little zoomies. Great for having around the house or letting the kids use them as they play in the woods or around the yard at night. I also inquired to a guy I know in the UK about the A3S being impossible to get here in the US. He had a few in stock but sold them already so he is going to let me know if he can get some more. If anyone wants a heads up when and if he gets them in just shoot me a message and I will get back to you with more details when I get them.

I have a OLight i3e and a ThorFire TG06S coming in a few days or so. Then I might be smart to behave myself for a month or so. My wife is getting to dread the UPS man showing up with boxes without her name on them. After she calms down a bit I think a BLF Q8 will definitely be in order.

Take care everyone.

Yeah, Sofirn is a great company. Wowtac as well. That SP32 looks pretty nice!

I recently picked up a Thrunite TC20… awesome flashlight!
This little “hand grenade” packs quite a punch

XHP70.2 3800lm, only 119mm long!

About the A3S being impossible to get here in the US…
We can rest assured it will be available soon, Robo819 informed that Nana from Wowtac said they will try to get the A3S back on the Amazon site after the spring festival holidays , which should be ending just any day now.

Also I should be hearing back from them through email in the next day or to, I’ll post about it in the A3S Anyone see it yet? thread when I know more.

Awesome, thank you so much. I will keep an eye on that thread. Thanks again.

Olight m2r or m2t look interesting… i think m2t will even be better with the xhp 35 hi and smooth reflector… yes. Olight make good lights.

As now, i pick acebeam L16 over m2t… you guys agree?

Don’t forget the Sofirn C8F, and Convoy S2+.

For something smaller and more pockettable, the Sofirn SP10B.

Zanflare F1 and F3 (18650 and AAA, respectively).

Lotta nice lights in alllllllllll sizes that you need to get. Yes, need. You’ll see.

Newlumen, I don’t have either light but I really like the looks of that L16. I even have that one sitting in my shopping list on Amazon. I did break down and order the Sofirn C8F along with the Q8. Super excited about those two. Those will be the brightest and hopefully best built lights I have ever owned. Looking forward to them.

I don’t have a C8F. I do have a C8A. Tonight I shined it up at the top of a ~50’ evergreen tree that is about 75-100’ away and I was suprised by how bright it seemed. So, I grabbed my Convoy L2 with an XP-L HI, and a light I built with an XHP35 a unusually deep reflector and a ~1.8A driver.

Yup, the C8A is bright! The L2 has a small, bright spot. The XHP35 light has a spot that is about 2-3x the diameter, but not quite as bright. The C8A’s hot spot isn’t quite as bright as the XHP35s, but covers most of the tree!

The C8F is intriguing, but for something as bright as that, I’d like a 20/21700 or a 26650.

Lots of lights to buy, even more to build!