A good deal from Ric of cnqualitygoods

That is fine, I think I’m gonna pass on this one. Appreciate you and Ric offering the deal though. :beer:

I will try more good deals from Ric and others… :party:

Hi islisis, Ric answer; We have no screw-in pills for this light.

thanks for the info! pp sent to Ric

Great…

I am very glad to help the great people of this forum…

Not bad. You did get a nice deal.

i love how this forum acts like the markets of yore, as i imagine they existed :slight_smile:

…i must admit i think i’m also attracted by the name of this light (^ ・ x ・ ^)

actually it would be the perfect introductory 18650 light for a certain cataholic on this forum 0:)

Hi guys, message received from Ric, orders shipped last 24, 15 to 20 days to be shipped

Coupon 5 shipped today…

Got mine today, that’s really fast !
Nice host, spare switch and boot, Orings, lanyard and a diffuser.

Thanks ChangchungLeds !

arrived today here, wow never thought i could fall in love with a flooder. smooth beam and well driven emitter, gets hot very quickly of course. great desk light

with some rubber grip the tail cap be unscrewed to fit tf flames - for long cells not extending it enough will damage the threads and turn it into 1 mode for some reason… threads need to be cleaned a few times after use as the anodizing comes off

slight green tint unfortunately. no pwm on low 0:) some audible buzzing on med

suncoaster: where was the diffuser packaged? i can’t find one, although i did seem to receive the tin box without requesting it…

also if anyone knows a good way to remove the bezel i’d appreciate knowing

thanks again chang for organising this!

@islisis, the diffuser is like a small nipple, it was in a hole in the foam with orings a switch and spare boot.

thanks, there was only plastic wrap in my case. seems the boot was missing too, i’ve mailed ric about it. maybe they have a spare hanging about to send

Happy for you guys… Really happy to help the gang… :bigsmile:

Got it today! :smiley:

A really big thanks to ChangchungLeds and to Ric for this really good deal!

Love the light and it’s outer and light color - very unusual and very good machining!
Everyone looking at it’s output thinks, it’s an ultra bright incandescent light. :wink:

BTW:
Got no diffuser but the metal box and a spare clickie instead - that’s very ok! :slight_smile:

You are welcome… Glad to help the gang.

Thanks for let us know, please post some pics and beamshoots