a new EDC light of 2017- JAXMAN E2L

I have bought my first e2l on ali, the red version i hope it will be a fun light when it comes :slight_smile:

What pcoket clip fits on the e2l?

The convoy deep carry one?
Universele clip, geschikt voor S2/S2 /M1/C8

Is there also a non deep carry clip available?

I would recommend this clip:

For Convoy Flashlight Clip For S2 S3 S4 S5 S6 M1 M2 C8 Flashlight
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cb1usPCc

It fits my E2L perfectly and it looks great. Matches well with the bezel.

You’d have to mount it on the tailcap using the lanyard holes?

Can you make a picture of it? (Also showing how you mounted it)

Yes, you use the lanyard holes. But the clip can accommodate a lanyard. I don’t use lanyards on my small lights so I don’t mind. Here’s a couple of pictures of my Convoy S3.

Google Photos

The Convoy S3 and Jaxman E2L are very similar. The tail caps look virtually identical so it should give you a good idea of how it will look. I moved the pocket clip from my Jaxman to my Convoy because I am awaiting new drivers and LED from led4power.com, as well as another pocket clip from AliExpress.

How many 7135 drivers does this have?

thanks

2.1 amps on high.

It uses a 6x7135 driver.

What light is a copy of this from Manker?

I dont know any news about MANKER. They seems dispeared from China flashlihgt market these days.

I have a lot of lights and I still carry the E2L with the 18500 tube everyday. Jaxman has great customer service as well. I ordered a black high CRI model and only the package made it. Light was missing. After a few pics were sent, Jaxman refunded my money (Not AliExpress, Ali fought with us the whole way) and I reordered the light. So thanks Jaxman for everything.

I can’t find the light now. I really should mark this down somewhere…koo koo. Koo koo

I think he is talking about the Manker Jaxman Z1 clone Banggood accepted to sell a long time ago.