A New Groupbuy from DD is Ready

Great idea Boaz.

Great idea. Too bad I don't have the money.

have to seriously check what generation the circuit is. there are 3 generations of V10R circuits, and you only really want the 3rd gen. 1st doesn't feel right on the ring, second is better, but doesn't go as low, 3rd is perfect.

Going to be HARD to be 100% sure of what your getting. Does it have soft start -- is the biggest give away, and even that will be difficult to ascertain if we can't even get the mode order right...

Thats said, Im sort of keen on the V10R, but I'm trying to save up for the limited editions

V10R +1

Hi guys,

Have received both the 2100 and E21 flashlights 4 days apart, about 2 weeks after ordering. Fast delivery to AU.

Ist the 2100, 3 mode H,L and strobe. I love this light, bright,compact and with memory. Good bang for the buck.

2nd, the E21 oozes quality. Solid, well made and much brighter than anticipated. Was originally purchased to be gifted, but I think I will be keeping this one. Has great throw and I love the Hi/Low modes. Low could be a bit lower, but 11hrs of very useable light , I can't complain.

Thank you Summer for organising this. So far I have been very impressed with DinoDirect service and Shipping time.

another two UF2100 .........thanks

another two UF2100 .........thanks

Here is our new group buy in September here,

Here is the link of Flashlight UF-980L :

http://www.dinodirect.com/led-flashlight-350lumens-aluminium-alloy-t6-3mode-torch-waterproof.html

the price is 40.99$, after our RU30SAVE5 coupon, it will be 35.99$.

Since I made mine silver, I should really buy this . . .

Foy

this deserves another post summer.

always wanted this BUT is it >>>> Mode Memory: Hi > Mid > Lo , REVERSE CLICKY ?

ALSO can you request/order UF MCU-C88 . OR any good quality 3,4,6 AA GroupBuy

Whats going on, no group buys anymore :(?

I want some AA group buy !

Their lower priced items + coupon is probably better than any group buys they will have. Just keep an eye out for deal alerts. Lord knows enough people talk about DD every day.

Thats true to some extent, but boy I really would love to get 30+ flashlight for 16$, UF-H2 is an example of IMO awesome group buy that I have missed and even tho I ordered UF-H2 last week I wouldnt mind getting another one for cheap ;)!

Summer, are you reading this, will you offer us some group buy!

I would be interested in the UF H2b for about 17$ shipped with tracking number

+1. Even without tracking number!

I know Im spamming this thread now, but I would gladly take two for that price! Heck, not sure, MAYBE even 3 if the one I have on the way to me turns out to be good light!
Either way I will mod mine to high CRI or green/red in case I get at least one more UF-H2 ;)!

Summer, do you hear this, there is some interest in another group buy!

Another vote for UF-H2 group buy.

Sent Summer PM, lets see what she says.

I am in if for a group buy for at least 2 of UF-H2