A powerfull Flashlight, but not to big?

Okey, what is “Overdischarging” ?
Well, i want good batteries so i dont have to charge them all the time. How long will the flashlight last with these 2600mAh batteries on full strength?

Just under 1 hour on maximum brightness (50 minutes or so). On 3400mAh batteries it’d last around 70 minutes.

Yes okey. Well, that’s a bit short i think.
Or a flashlight with ~1000 lumens will maybe not last longer?

Though, i want a Flashlight that is bright but lasts for a longer time.
But then it’ll maybe will get even more expensive then 70 bucks?

Uh, 1000lm is brighter than car headlights. If you get 3-mode (100% / 30% / 5) version of XinTD C8, the low (5) will have 20 hour runtime (approx.) and will still be brighter than most flashlights that you can get in shops (e.g. MagLite’s etc). And 30% will offer you 3 hours of runtime at MUCH higher brightness than any “typical” flashlights.

Okey i see. Well than its no question about it hehe :slight_smile:
i guess i have to pay atleast those 70 bucks for an awesome flashlight. + charger+ batteries

Why? $30 for XinTD C8, $11 for pair of Sanyo’s and $9 for ML-102 charger - that’s $50, not $70 :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh i meant for 3400mAh hehe. I rather buy protected batteries :slight_smile:

This is your new family, Touchofred!

Bull shit, car headlight (halogen) have 1000-1900 lumen each depending on bulb type and HIDs have much more.

High beams - maybe, but I’m talking about low beams which are way lower than that.

H4 low beam is 1000+ and H7 is 1400+

We probably live in world of different low-beams then :slight_smile:
Because my 2500lm modded light is clearly much brighter than pair of low-beams on medium setting (~1500lm).

Thank you? :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re welcome? :evil:

Welcome abroad Touchofred =D
your gonna love that place lol…
I just recieved my XinTD C8 v3 from Intl-Outdoor and all i can say its one hell of a quality light compared to my small Trustfire Z8 and Trustfire R5-A3. Everything in that light is just great i am in love with it! That is my first 18650 cell flashlight btw.
My vote goes to the XinTD C8 v3 also!

Thank you very much, yes i love it already :smiley:

That sounds great ! :smiley:

I think the point was well made to say a 700~ 1000 lumen light is already screaming bright the car headlight analogy right or wrong makes perfect sense ...It seems people always think they want brighter brighter brightest ...that's like saying i want a 600 HP car when people are suggesting 450 hp cars just because it's possible ..450 is alot the definiti0on of a good light isn't only output .. in fact it's one of the easiest to achieve .doing it well is another matter ..

I thoufght he said he wanted Flood ??

Maybe the simpler answer is to just buy the new WWEFANS light being made for BLF the BLF A8

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/12822#new

Let us know which one you buy for your STL-V2 and if it works.

Not 70s and 80s headlights. Trustfire X8 and well-driven XM-Ls are as bright at least. Later models, that’s another story. But even the HID ones don’t look as bright as my Skyray King, although I know headlights are made for a different purpose.

But Sockran, have you tried a Romisen T602?

http://www.shiningbeam.com/servlet/the-69/***NEW***-Romisen-RC-dsh-T602-II/Detail

At least here in Europe we have had H4 lights for ages... around 1000 lumens low beam and 1650 lumens high beam.