A Simple Review:VOLLSION SP11-S (XP-G2,1*AAA/10440,stainless steel,Tritium tube)

*Introduction:
*The VOLLSION SP11-S EDC flashlight Utilizes Cree XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of 50000 hours,it turns AAA-tiny battery into useful personal lighting with 110 lumens max output. Simple twist switch operation manages two brightness levels in this 63.8mm flashlight. Stylish stainless steel construction 、excellent Optical system、IPX-8 waterproof and drop resistance make SP11-S to be a great exquisite EDC assitstance with the great anti-corrosion.And the special design on the tail with the lifespan up to 25 years Tritium tube make it more glowing in the dark

*Manufacturer specifications:

• CREE XP-G2 LED
    Micro orange efficient metal reflective cup +optical double coated lenses
    High quality304 stainless steel shell design
    High efficiency constant current constant light circuit 2 gears
    110 lumins for 1.5 hours
    5 Lumins for 60 hours
    Maximum intensity:450 candela
    Maximum range:45meters
    Head rotary phase(tighten to close ans loosen to turn on)
    Size:63.8mm(Length)*13.6mm(Diameter)
    Weight:22G(not included battery)
    1piece AAA battery(compatible 10440 rechargeable lithium-ion battery)
    No obstruction hole,perfect inverted,used like a candle
    Filled 25 years life tritium tube on the bottom
    IPX-8 grade waterproof(submersible to 2 meters)2 meters drop resistance
    Standard configuration:waterproof O ring*2,key ring*2

Packaging:
Simple packing by kraft paper box,both front and sides have brand logo,the front is product information,and the side is parameters.

Accessories:
There are sponge protection to flashlight,manual,accessories,etc.Just lack of lanyard.But it is dispensable

LED:
The XP-G2 LED ,right in the center ,better than FENIX E05SS

*Build quality:
*Exquisite knurled,it is stainless steel material,slippery resistance effect is much better than aluminum alloy,smooth rotate the head to adjust the open or close and the light intensity,very simple but elegant lovely knurl,texture and handiwork is top-notch

The tail of the flashlight is T shape design,half is key ring hole,and the other is tritium trachea slot

The feature of the tritium trachea,it is in the middle,plenty of light,the tritium trachea is just 1 color,only in the dark can appear different colors

*Square thread

Gold plated spring head,conducting more efficient and not easy to oxidation

Blue coating lens,can be seen from the both sides of the blue light

20cm beamshot,perfect!

1 meter beamshot ,And you can see,this flashlight’s tritium is green, i can quickly find the light source and use it in a dark environment!

Compared with Iphone6s!

Compared with SwissGear!

2 pictures about the tritium !

Light up in the bucket for 30 minutes,the waterproof ability is OK!

*My thoughts:

• Compact size. Excellent quality , all the details are well done !
    The dimming method is very very good,it can avoid losing its head (if it is losen to turn off , the head will eally be lost when we carry it everyday)
    the tritium tube,is very beautiful,though it is not too big, it can help me to find my keys and flashlight in the dark,and five colors for choosing !
    but the appearance design is too ordinary!

Thanks for reading my first review ! !

NICE pics!
Thanks!

Nice review.
Did you try operating with a 10440 cell?

Not yet ! I use an eneloop !
and the brightness is enough for me !

Nice looking light. Glow in the tail is a nice touch. Knurled stainless is very appealing!

Ok, just wondered as mine doesn’t turn off when using a 10440.

It is cool white or neutral? Are there any deals?

it is CW!
what other deals do you want ?
this is my first review,give me some advance please !

Hi CRX, mine won’t turn off either, and my luxmeter shows absolutely no increase in brightness between an efest 10440 and a AAA eneloop. Manual only says that it will work with a 10440, they recommend AAA Nimh. All in all though, it’s still a great keychain light, my first with a trit vial, and I’m thinking about ordering several more for Xmas gifts.

Yeah i love the host too. The light seems to be not completely 10440 compatible stock then as i have seen similar reports of this nature.

I did a teardown & mod on my one here

Being the sustainability lover I am going to recycle some text from the what you got today thread:

And speaking of gems!
Vollsion SP11-S arrived just now

First impressions WAUW what a looker
And smart, the other twisties I got need tightening for the light to go on and the alu and copper A01 need off and on to change modes.
This Vollsion is so clever. You tighten to turn it of.
Untighten a bit and it goes in low mode.
untighten even further and it goes to high!

This means that when it is in the pocket it is tightened up and will not drop the head where in the hand and in use it is loose but one holds it
NICE THINKING!!!

Really I love that secure way of operation.

how time fly,the Xmas is coming !
as we discussing this product on CPF ,the price is very very beautiful !

the operation and the tri tube are the most important reasons for my choosen !
hope for your text !

It is fantastic
This I keep in my normal pocket where other twisties go in my small pocket to make sure they won’t accidentally unscrew and I do not use these anymore now that this safe and secure Vollsion is there to use.