A6 went down the toilet.

Thank’s Playdoh.
It just looked a posibility. Smaller. similar output?.
You live and learn hey.

I still use my Astrolux S41. either, for most outside work.
But find a smaller much lower output spreader is better for close work.
IE no glare.

That deep-carry clip? How?

It fits perfectly on a UT20, which is a moose, and I’d been EDCing that for quite a while ’til I got the MH20.

Never even (un)bent enough to lose its bite, let alone break.

One of the arms snapped right off while putting on an S2. Didn’t even push hard. :weary:

Whoa, that’s… weird.

Before I ordered more, I was swapping the same one between my UT20 and green S2+, that I was afraid I was going to wear away the ano on one or the other.

folomov 18650s is very small 18650 light

it has e-switch at tail cap, and best thing is it support Protected battery( actually it comes with protected battery, so no need to buy another one)

the only problem is its LED fry itself at turbo, you should change new LED( mine is lh351D)

Is this better than the Wizard Pro Clip? I use one of those on my S1/A6 and it’s loads better than the one that ships with. Doesn’t catch on your pocket, just slides in.

IMO Armytek has some of the best clips out there, if it fits your light I’d stick with it.

For rear-pocket carry, I've flung those clips across rooms when the light catches on something as I walk past or stand up. I use these instead now.

If you have the budget go Zebralight.

FW3A FTW!

I ended up getting one of the triple s2’s from mntelectronics with a shorty tube. I was thinking about the zebra light, but this should be the same overall size and I did like it really. Fit well in my pocket next to my wave.

Lightbringer: can you expand on possibly fitting a 18500?? Have you tried that?

Expand? No.

It’s a snug fit with an 18500, so you might want to cut down one/both springs, or solder in a small brass nub instead of the spring. NANJG drivers with the cylindrical (vs conical) springs are usually fine.

Did that ages ago with a triple, which is probably a bit shorter than a regular single TIR. Hell if I even know where it is right now. Think it was one of those slate-gray S2+es that I used.

Vaguely recall I had to give back the (borrowed) 18500 and just went back to a regular tube and 18650.

It works, but it was a hacque job.

It’s quite possible to make an S2+ triple fit an 18500 cell. The trick is to shorten the pill to make extra room at the head. And use the 18350 tube.

That was a great mod in days past.

Unfortunately, today the best 18350 cells are actually better than the best 18500 cell. As such, there really isn’t much point in performing this mod anymore.

Yea I was just looking at that. My keeppower 18350 cells look like there the way to go.

Thanks for the info everyone!

For 18350 I would recommend the old, but good Astrolux S41; or a new A6 anyway.
A really amazing 18650 light is the FW3A.I really like it very much. It’s not as good as one of my old Liteflux, but it’s much brighter!