AAA/AA - CR123a / 18650 chargers - a/c & 12v?

Looking for a reliable/durable charger. One important feature would be the ability to charge via dc 12v/lighter, and a/c standard… or via USB. One reason would be so I can recharge through a nomad 7 solar panel as well as in the car, on the go. Most important is AAA/AA charging, but I have one flashlight that uses 4x cr123a or 2x 18650 batteries.

I’d appreciate some input/suggestions. I’ve been burned by rechargeable batteries. I last bought duracell “quick charge” and found they didn’t keep the charge after a couple dozen cycles.

Thanks,
Geo

NiteCore, i2 or i4, will handle your requirements, the 12v adapter for in car use is an add on.
The NiMh charging isn’t as good as a dedicated NiMh charger but does the job.

Here is a link to the 2 bay charger with car adapter
Link

Another option is new the Xtar charger, reviewed Here
Car adapter not included but easily sourced elsewhere

what does that mean, its not as good charging NiMh? It takes longer than some other chargers, or can it malfunction?

I have a few car charging (lighter) adapters. I’m hoping to get lucky… The xstar seems to be usb output only…
but I’ll probably use the charger off lighter socket or solar panel, for most part.

The NiMh part of the charger doesn’t terminate charge like a dedicated charger, it results in under charged batteries, ie it charges to 80%