Acebeam K60 XHP70 5000lm mega thrower 124100cd 704m

Thank you, the for the info and the pic (btw… how do you pronounce your name?)

I really don’t mind tints that are a little cooler than 5000K but certainly not those in the 7000K+ range
Especially those with a slight pinkish/purplish hue :frowning:

I have the K40M myself, and I just love the tint.

I hope the “Convoy L2 2015 version” isn’t going to be vaporware like the Blue Convoy S2+. It would be awsome if it had a XHP friendly reflector.

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/34240#comment-777764

I believe it’s about at 6500k and at lower settings it s a light cool blue but turbo and high it really whites out once higher amperage

the nice graphs thanks for doing them, very interesting.
I really like my K60 and don’t regret buying it. If the torch is getting hot quickly then isn’t the thermal path doing its job well and removing heat from the emitter? I would be worried if it wasn’t heating up.

looking at mine and waiting for dark every night, I was gifted some really wow factor lights I would never be able to get ,and I now have a k40 which I love with mtg2 and also the x60 which when I try to describe I cant,I mean there is no hot spot ,and it’s deceptive because it lights up like a mega flooder but the wall o d light just keeps going and going lol.

Full review finally online. Sorry that it took so long, but I wanted to be very thorough with this wonderful light.

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/34430

Iam clicking and subscribing to it now

Well, FP gets a lot of crap about Ace beam hating, but a lot of what he says is true. I hate Ace beam and would never take a light from them, even if they gave me one. I think they can make an attractive looking, somewhat functional light, but dollar for dollar, they are very overpriced and under engineered, or maybe over engineered, with not enough engineering experience. That's just my opinion. If people are happy with their lights, then that's all that matters for them, but the fact that Ace beam has a history of screwing with people should not be totally forgotten just because the light is "DAMN BRIGHT!!".

Well, to be fair to AB, only their current crop of rechargeables are having problems, and should not be unfairly lumped together with ALL their models.

Taking aside their multi-cell rechargeables, AB are making very nicely featured and engineered light model offerings.

So no GB for this ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Most definitely not. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah since Acebeam blacklisted us BLFers for buying their products below MSRP :frowning:

please don’t.

they shut down another source…

If that’s true that’s absolute sh!t.
With all the internal charging issues with the X40 and X60 THAT STILL AREN’T RESOLVED they should be doing EVERYTHING they can to be making us happy for Gods sake, not blacklisting us so we can’t get a discount on their products that only half work.

I was about to buy one of these, now reconsidering.

Please explain what happened?

Are we sure that it’s just us BLFers being shunned or a new global policy from Acebeam against MSRP discounts ?

It’s us!! :wink:

Hahahah ha I just did… buying below MSRP and they don’t like it…

What did you buy?

Not me but us! They shutdown Banggood. HKE. All those that have sold us lights with discounts and they found out which they didn’t like so they stopped these distributors. Btw I do have a K40M and I love it! That’s why I wanna get a K60 too but because of this blacklist it’s a problem for US ALL :frowning: