Acebeam K70 -VS- Thrunite TN42

What’s the light between the two GT Kawi?

Here are the some photo comparison… blf gt, k70, tn42, tn40.

Trustfire T90-2 XHP35HI at 3amps running 4 26500’s I helped RMM de-bug this Mtn.Max 4S E-switch driver(s) for this build and he asked me to help him prove out his newest driver(s) coming out soon! :wink:

In a deep, long, drawn out tone.

D A Y U M.........that GT is dwarfing the rest. LOL!!!

PM KawiBoy1428

All my lights are modded by ME! And I get help from some of my friends like Richard RMM, Dale (DBcustoms), Neven, Jared, Simon Moa of Convoy and the guy that got me started Randy Brogden (PFlexPro) just to name a few……the only STOCK lights I own are soon to be Modded.

Due to my having a bum left hand, I won't attempt to modify another light. I went as far as buying new necessities, like new soldering station and whatnot.

I already BORKED brand new parts sent to me from Maxtoch to repair a M24 Sniper. So that needs fixing.

Sounds and looks like a beast :smiley:

:+1: :+1: I have the TN40 and really want the TN42, you know to complete the set :smiley:

It is, just look at the sink on this thing! I filled the area around the LED stand with MG chemicals, thermal conductive epoxy, epoxy encapsulating potting, it was kind of over kill me thinks! :smiley:

I want one!!

KawiBoy, you're a bad influence. LOLOL!!!!

Nah no such thing as overkill haha