Acebeam X70 - 40000 lm - 8*18650 - Active fan cooling

That's the thing that annoys me the most with battery packs, that you can't notice when a cell is starting to give up. It can't be that hard for acebeam to offer an option to use individual cells but I'm guessing it's mostly about the money to have a continuous income stream from battery packs.

Well they dont want you to use NCR18650B cells and blow up your face.
I agree I like individual cells but honestly I only have 2 four bay chargers so if I wanted to charge the batterys it would take up all my space.

I’m still waiting on my x70 to be shipped because they are waiting on the fandle. My supplier said they should ship this week and arrive in about 5 days

Thanks and yes I did order it from NEAL. Hopefully my tracking number will be available tomorrow for the MS12.

I really like the fact that the charging port for this is external, vs Imalent’s new design of internal and having to remove the battery tube every time to charge the batteries. Def keep us posted on how you like this, I am like you and worry about long term with Imalent’s QC and lack of CS

If true, very thoughtful of them to make a channel for gases to escape just in case.

Congratulations! Seery.
-edit: Oops! it is not yours.

Thanks for all the videos. You handled X70 single-handed in all videos. :beer:

Wow, it is so tight to unscrew battery body from the head. The head is massive heatsink. Do you have the weight of the light with and without the fan handle?

Wow, great videos Seery, appreciate the hard work!

I hope as you have said there will be longer videos, when time permits and it’s not so late that you’d disturb your neighbours! :slight_smile:

Seery, are those your vids?

He found them on YouTube and posted links for us to see. :+1:

And way less money…

Finally my Acebeam X70 arrived at home this morning. Im still at work for the next 3 hours. Cannot wait to get home.
Once again thanks Acebeam.

That new toy incoming feeling, but you are still at work. Lol :smiley:

No at home now!!

No at home right now!!

does it smell nice?

Like a new toy!!!

Is it dark yet man? Shd be quite a few dark hrs for you folks in the N hemisphere!

Edit - oh you are in S Africa.

Nope it is 13H45 right now. Still long way toooo go for darkness!!

Congratulations Hardusvd70.

Skylumen also got it. Center LED seems to be underperforming. Vinh guesses it to be around 1500lumens by looking at it, anyway just guessing.