Acebeam X70 - 40000 lm - 8*18650 - Active fan cooling

I own several Acebeams including the x70 and the switches feel just slightly slower to rebound than a tail clicky. I’ve never felt the mushiness that your talking about but it does seem like you got a funcky switch from day one.

Thanks big time, that was my opinion also that something is off. My X80-GT and X45 all have a very smooth switch with no stick at all this one is just like a mush/sticky feeling. It is making turbo slightly a bother to get into at times, I just wanted to know if others are having this issue.

my switch does not stick. it feels very quality

Thanks also for confirmation on this, out of the box with it being stuck I dunno I had hoped it would just free up and work I am not sure what the issue is. I guess it going to go back and get replaced.

I don’t know what the button design is, but would a little oil help the metal button cover move better?

Or is the lack of rebound solely due to the e-switch under the metal button cover?

That i am not sure of good buddy, I was scared of using any oil that could work its way inside the switch and short it out. I do feel that it was lack of rebound due to something wrong with the e-switch. I ended up getting a replacement and the button on this one feels quite a bit better, and turbo is very easy to engage now.

For anyone wanting some form of head/lens protection the Lenscoat Hoodie Large Fits the x70 very good and stops perfectly with the front shoulder strap attachment point. It fits snugly but not to the point you spent several mins trying to get it on. Just figure I would pass it on, I have been liking these types of things since getting my GT70

Had no idea this thread so large. I am seriously considering getting this light after reading people’s opinions.

Can anyone who owns one of these tell me if cool white constitutes of 1C 5700k or 1A 6500k (or at least what you think it’s closer too)

Thank you