Acebeam X75 Beam shots and Output Testing

Ceiling bounce done by China user/reviewer, at the same time and same night. Just for comparison.

My calculation based on the data.

[quote=DENGOH]
Ceiling bounce done by China user/reviewer, at the same time and same night. Just for comparison.

You shared this Lux picture the same as you did the removable cooling fan. You don’t understand Chinese, but you have a purpose to share/against ACEBEAM X75 from a Chinese flashlight forum. You forget there are many members who are good at picture synthesizer.

Personally, I am jealous of the Acebeam X75 high power flashlight which covers all the necessary functions I need.
It is not strange at all there are competitors who have the same thoughts/behavior as you.《Who Moved My Cheese》

That person who shared the broken fan seems to have other Acebeam flashlight. Of course you still can believe in your conspiracy theory, and spread the theory here too. Before you, two persons say that was just disassembly of fan on purpose.

Good luck trusting affiliate “reviewer” who deliberately say 932m instead of 217kcd(very far from 330kcd spec), of course his sample is 5000k tint, but that is just 5k lumens short of 6500k tint according to Acebeam.

The official specifications says 1150m for the XHP70.2 6500K.

sqrt(217,000 x 4) = 932m

He had to go to the effort of converting it from lux to candela, and then convert it into the beam distance.

The beam distance is 218 metres less than expected. You might not expect the same 1150m distance with 5000K.

You can watch his review. It’s not all “Acebeam is awesome!’. He mentions quality control issues, room for improvement with the user interface etc:

Yeah, I actually never mention the candela in my reviews because the range is basically the same thing imo. Not many viewers pay much attention to the candela spec, I certainly don’t, I always look at the measured range.

Btw, my light meter reads slightly too high, well I think it does, so my actual measured range was 981.8m or 241,000 kcd. I always minus 5% in every review.

[quote=Funtastic]

My UNI-T UT383BT reads 10% lower than my UNI-T UT383S so I use the 383BT. This highlights the importance of calibrating equipment.

I did few tests on mine and I manage to get an average of 220Kcd for the 6500K.