【 ACTIVE 】 FIREFLIES ROT66 Generation II SST20 / XPL HI / OSRAM ✺ BEST PRICE EVER FOR SILVER VERSION

Sent the form.

sent

Sent!

Hello…. We’ve all sent our interest in a group buy but what happens now? I hope I didn’t miss any announcements. Thanks

Form sent.

Hi Fin

form already sent

Sent.

Email address sent

Sent … :stuck_out_tongue:

The fireflies website still offers 18,000 as one of the variants and says in stock . Is it an option for the group buy? It says 130,000 candela fro that option only. How do they achieve that and what would the beam profile look like. Suddenly it’s a thrower or a combination light?

Lots of Osram’s emitters are very high illuminance, meaning they’re exceptionally throwy for their size and output.

Same output as many of our favorite emitters from a much smaller die. The tint and efficiency of some models is untested though.

Interested. Will the flat white w2 be on this list as well?

They generally have good tint too. However, they all run hot. Jacky mentioned the ROT66 host getting too hot after like 20 seconds on turbo, but on lower outputs it should be fine.

sent

Sent

Sent.

sent

Start of sales for members of group buy is expected in a week.

will it be shipping from the warehouse in US or from China? And when will we be receiving the pricing info? Thanks!

Thanks so much for the update… I thought I might have missed it. Any clues as to what emitters will be offered in the group buy and/or prices?