Adding a LASER to my D4 (and CCT adjustment, and USBC charging, and UV, and RGB...)

So I have an Emisar 9.3 light. When you turn it on, it’s the 9 primary diodes with the normal Anduril functionality. click-click-hold switches to the other 3. There are numerous combinations of LEDs to choose from.

It would be so sweet to have 3 lasers that activate for channel 2… I’d pay mad money for something like that

Again , what you did is amazing

I wanted to update my D4v2 to match this functionality, but I didn’t want to go through the same manual work again, so I’ve designed and ordered custom driver and LED boards that are being manufactured right now:

Having PCBs will make it feasible to build these for other people if there is interest, although I doubt there’s enough interest to make it worth setting up the machining operations so people would need to do the mechanical modifications themselves.

Yeah I might be on board depending on price (: looks amazing, much more so than my 3 D4v2’s (:

Very nice! Might give it a shot. Looks like a very densely packed board.

I’d be very interested in purchasing the PCB and driver.

• I would need the driver pre-assembled with all components.
  • For the PCB, I would also prefer to have all components preassembled, but if necessary I could install them myself.
  • If any drilling or dremeling is needed in the head, I can do that myself.

Just excellent. I am impressed and this project gives me motivation to continue learning more about electronics and flashlights.