Advice needed on EDC 18650

Cheers mate, appreciated.

I suggest any of these over any of the ones you listed - all 18650, EDC-style, available under $50:

Olight S20
Nitecore P12
Thrunite TN12
Intl-Outdoor T12

All the lights you listed are really huge for EDC.

I have an Olight S20. Throw monster it is not. Max lumens with a single 18650 are 500lm. You can get a bit more with 2XCR123, at 550lm. But, the OP is looking for throw only, and it must be better throw than his current C8. I don’t think any of the smaller EDC’s will come close. What he’s looking for is going to be larger than what you might really think of as an EDC.

After gathering a bit more info, and reading a few reviews it seems the one I liked the look of most, the Warsun CT9T has been mentioned more than a few times as being a better thrower than the C8.

Just ordered a couple of XM L2 emitters on copper stars, now it’s just a matter of finding a good 4.5A-5A driver, a quick dedome, and belt clip (as I do still consider this sized light an EDC) which is far from being pocket friendly, there is a difference imo.

Can’t see myself missing the C8 at all, but I’m sure that isn’t the first time anyone has made the mistake of thinking that only to be proven wrong.

Appreciate all who posted and helped in any way at all.
Cheers.