*Ahem*

Clears up that mystery

We can be funny too, but most German movies suck big time..^^

Has anyone heard of "Germany or Florida?"

Here's an online definition that I tweaked a little:

Bizarre human behavior. So named because such behavior is especially common in Germany and Florida. Popularized by Adam Corolla of the Loveline radio program, as callers would phone the show, give an example of bizarre behavior, then Adam and others in the studio (such as Dr. Drew Pinsky) would guess whether the event happened in Germany or Florida.

example: "A 17 year-old was recently arrested for attempting to rob a bank with a potato gun. Germany or Florida?"

So... RKS is an interesting person. Is RKS from Germany or Florida?

1. Woman puts her 'nearly new' baby up for bid on Ebay. Germany or Florida?

2. When a woman is denied her fast food, she calls the police. Germany or Florida?

3. Teacher loses his job after being accused of performing wizardry. Germany or Florida?

4. Adult children looking for a frozen pizza at their mother's house instead find three frozen babies. Germany or Florida?

5. Theives steal... forest? Germany or Florida?

6. Authorities use tasers to subdue an emu. Germany or Florida?

7. Man quits professional hockey rather than play in Germany or Florida?

Flordia... Blech. That's the place where your bathtub water is green! Why would I live there?

By the way, You'll never know where I am! AHAHAHAHAHAH! (That was supposed to be maniacal.)

Germans are terribly funny, just look at your average everyday German, Dieter:

Are you errr, you know, “connected”

I do like German women. I think a German accent is sexy. By contrast, I don’t find Italian or French accents on women to be sexy as we are told they are. Certain British accents are sexy as well. There are so many different British accents that some of them are good and some bad but when they are good, they are very good. Who doesn’t like a sexy British babe? They are so dirty!

Yeah.. depends on the German accent. Chicks from eastern Germany (old DDR) sound awful, just like the ones from Bavaria.^^

I so regret Im not in India in no electricity area with some, at least 2 dozzens of 18650a and several flashlights :slight_smile:

CITY - - - AVERAGE BRA SIZE

Liverpool…………34E
Newcastle……….34DD
Manchester………36D
Leeds………………36D
London……………34D
Glasgow………….32D
Edinburgh…………36C
Blackpool…………36C
Bristol………………34C
Cambridge……….34C
Southampton……34B
Birmingham………34A

Thats caused by lots of hormons from medicines in drinking water…

ROFL!

Wow. Good to know, CX. I can go to bed now, I learned something today.

Yeah, anyway, Wayne! Now I really can’t wait to get home to my 36D’s once this business trip is done. :stuck_out_tongue:

Shprockets! Oh, Dieter! Look! I’m just like a little girl!

CALIFORNIA :wink: @Raccoon City