AliExpress 11.11.14 Deals

Are these modeable?
can the internal parts be removed and reassembled without destroying it?

LOL, shipping 38.49$ via China post registered air mail!!!

No thanks.

This store has in store coupons plus 15% off most lights that you can combine with game coupons for major savings. Couple of good examples are the Trustfire TR-J20 for $69.99 and the TR-J19 for $56.69

Free shipping for me. I guess it’s based on your location.

oh the hype, nothing else. one person, well maybe two get a deal of their life (bet not) and the rest of us are convinced this shit is foreal.

“you get what you pay for” - a member from another forum quoted someone else whom i dont remember either.

Thread discussing hot air gun here:

Found this SRM 962 with liner lock - on sale should be $9.45 shipped, good deal? It’s over 17cm, one of the bigger folders.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/LAND-SANRENMU-Folding-Knife-GB902-Steel-G10-Handle-440C-56HRC-Blade-Camping-Tool-Tactical-hunting-knives/206171_1731945303.html

Damn, I want one of these. I guess $59.40 during the sale.

remember to play their pop-up parcel game to get your coupons! although it might be a bit late now as you’ll only be able to play 3 times! i’ve got a $7 off of $49, but i don’t see anything i really need to get. keep posting some suggestions here.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Hugsby XP-1 & XP-2 has the same brightness ?
Anybody knows the approx runtime of XP1? At 100 lm, I suspect it is only about 30 minutes.

For me… $45.52 via China Post Registered Air Mail or $58.40 via Fedex IE…

micro USB cable $0.63 now, 50% off on 11.11

When you buy those $7 and get $14

Pay $75 and get $150, is that only for those special sales or for any store at any time?

Thanks, keep’em coming :wink:

Just a cheap stunt - it’s actually the same coupon as $7 off $49. You pay another $7 so you get original $7 + $7 you paid = $14 off $49.

Same with other codes. But still useful if you didn’t get the coupons earlier and want to get that $7 off.

But the coupon is for everything, sale or not (the total is from ONE seller. Can’t buy from mixed store to get required minimum amount).

^ I don't follow. So it's not like a $14 credit that you can apply against any purchase to pay for $14 of the purchase?

Not sure either...

The coupon can be used on 11.11 only. $14 is off a single transaction of $49 or more. Not sure if “single transaction” allows you to combine multiple stores.

Sorry, I’m no good at explaining stuff.

There’s a minimum purchase required to use these coupons… for example - the $14 coupon (priced $7) you mentioned requires minimum purchase of $49 from ONE seller in order to use it. But you can use it for anything, as long as the total exceed $49.

Same as the $7 “FREE” coupon, also requires a minimum purchase of $49 (which is why I told you these two are the same).

Different coupons have different minimums - e.g $2 coupon required minimum purchase of $19.

Looks like it’s genuine. Land is, or was, the top end of SanRenMu knives. All the Land knives that I have (1) :bigsmile: came in a box with the same design.

If it is genuine then it’s a real bargain, about 1/3rd of the price that they used to sell for.
If it’s not genuine then you have a large linerlock knife of decent quality, even an Enlan EL-01 are $13+ now.

All the fakes that I’ve bought from AliExpress have been worth the money in their own right without the fact that they look like a much more expensive knife so if it isn’t genuine then you’ll still be buying a decently made knife. If you don’t like it then start a dispute and get your money back.

I just played the game twice which was enough for one 2$ coupon, 19$ seems to be a very reachable minimum purchase from one seller.
Sadly you can only get one 2$ coupon…