AliExpress 11.11.14 Deals

I think if you hit order you have bought it, you can take your time until payment.

Yupard store seems to have also some 15% discounts…

To get the super deals is due to limited stock very difficult, as always…

i can actually see the quantity limit and it has not been reached. i left the seller a msg hopefully it will get sorted out. thanks

Problem is that I get this message when I view the order and there is no cancel button.

Your Payment is Being Verified
Reminder:
Payments are usually verified and received within 0days 23hours 36minutes 26seconds During this time, you will be unable to make any changes to this order. After your payment has been verified and received by AliExpress, your seller will start to prepare shipping.

Seller replied:

HI,sorry, price make a wrong,no pay ,pls.

if you pay ,can you cancel it and chosoe the reason,buyer put wrong peoduct ,.we will many thanks .

do me a favor ,pls SO SORRY

Hmm. I got the exact same response with errors and all.

well, i placed another order and the correct price showed up this time.

according to the Q&A, the “cancel order” button will show up after the payment verification.

oh, i bought a fake dragonfly btw. in case anyone is interested

Dang, those $2.xx lights (C8, 502, diving lights) were real. :slight_smile: I thought they were gonna raise the price at the end.

Didn’t order them though.

Here are the deals I was able to get.

1800lm Cree XML-T6 LED 3 Modes Adjustable Focus Zoom Headlamp Headlight Head Torch Light+ 2*18650 battery + Charger Qty 1 at $3.14 ea
Tank007 TK-701 SSC W42180T2 3W Waterproof Tactical LED Flashlight Torch 1*10440/1*AAA Qty 2 at $2.21 ea
CREE XML XM-L T6 LED 1800 Lumens Waterproof Diving Flashlight Torch Qty 1 at $2.65 ea
UltraFire C8 Cree XM-L T6 5 Modes 1600 Lumens Waterproof LED Flashlight 1X18650 Battery+2 x 18650 Battery+charger Qty 4 at $2.78 ea
UltraFire 502B CREE XML T6 5 Modes 1300Lumen LED Flashlight The Lamps Torch +2*18650 Rechargeable Battery+Charger Qty 4 at $2.34 ea
High Power 1800lm Cree XML-T6 LED 3 Modes Adjustable Focus Zoom Headlamp Headlight Head Torch Light + Charger Qty 4 at $2.38 ea

EDIT:
seller indicated this is a price mistake, so no deals |(

Lol I got the same response. I told him to ship the products.

I successfully ordered the $2.xx C8 and other things. Thanks guys for the information!

But I’ve ordered also, and get the message from Seller, it’s wrong price |(
I have replied him how angry I am, and “I suggest for this inconvenience You would accept one of product I bought at the promo price?!”

And I have found another ” deal ” , I’m sure after purchase it, I would get similar message.

Darn. Well you can try to get seller to at least honor ONE item, like you said.

I only bought the hot air gun ($22) and 3 of the colored $0.98 lights. I know I said I have enough, but such is the bane of a flashaholic.

$1.5 USD AA zoomie

I got the diving flashlight $2.65. Missed the C8. I hope they are real & working.
Bought 3 Hugsby XP-1 & 2 XP-2.

You also will get the “wrong price, SORRY” message :wink:

Yup got the message just now. Damn. Just waste my time.

I don’t know why they do this kind of stuff. What is there to gain?

All of you guys who received the "wrong price message". Tell the seller that "it is a bad way for business" and also complain to AliExpress. You should get a response within 24 hours that they will honor the deal.

The same thing happened to a bunch of us last time. Seems like it is SOP...at least for the sellers of lights.

$4.34

It happened with the Ultrafire C12, that dealer honored the price.
This seller, Weilan, seems to have a lot of “price make a wrong” products.