⏩ ALIEXPRESS ⏩ Black Friday SALE, Coupons & Flashlight Manufacturers List

wait, any of the codes? or just SINGLEDAY4?

it seems a lot of these coupons are country specific. none of them worked for me, either wrong country, or invalid, which im guessing its all been used up

Any coupon for USD 400+ ?

New Color Sofirn SP40 Headlamp XPL
$ 20.62 ( until Nov 28 )
Sofirn Q8 4*XPL HI 5000LM IPX8
$ 40,59 ( until Nov 28 )
Sofirn SP33 XHP50 2500lm 26650
$ 20,69 ( until Nov 28 )
Upd.SC31B USB 18650 SST20 1000lm
$ 15,29 ( until Nov 28 )
WUBEN E05 XP-L 900 Lm USB + battery
$ 26,39 ( until Nov 28 )

I won’t buy anything from Aliexpress until they end the practice of ripping off customers for a $10 cash advance fee. Has that ended?

I have placed a couple of orders in November, and they didn't charge me a $10 cash advance fee.

I paid with my Visa credit card.

just fyi, rakuten always has 2.75% for aliexpress, and for fellow canadians, i use brim mastercard and i place orders in USD (because its cheaper to buy in USD than CAD if you do the math using XE rate, aliexpress integrated conversion rate is higher, and this card doesnt have the standard 2.5% conversion fees for purchases in foreign currency, so you’re just paying mastercard’s rate, which is pretty close to XE rate), the card also has 4% extra cash back for aliexpress, you just have to click through their website/app, exactly like rakuten. so ultimately you get 6.75% back on every purchase.

pm me for referral link if anybody wanna sign up, so we both get some money, hehe

The last time i checked, aliexpress charges on my cc statement where of the same $can amount as on the computer page . Either no fees or its already in the canadian price .

not for me…i switched back and forth between USD and CAD currencies, and i did the math, CAD is always a couple dollars more. i used XE rate for my own calculation, which was 1.33, recently dropped to 1.30, but with AE CAD prices, it works out to be like 1.35 or 36 ish, and if i place order in USD, the cc statement shows the exact USD amount, and the currency rate that it was converted at, and its always around the same as XE rate, maybe like 1.301 vs 1.303 or something

I will have to do the math next time inside aliexpress : check the price in both currency and check the rate .

ya u can do it now, pick anything on ur wish list or even previous orders. view it in USD, then view it in CAD, divide the two numbers, ill bet u its gonna be significantly more than XE rate, which is 1.2997 right now

I get 1.3295 . I mostly use one card and i’m sure it’s not XE rate .

ya there u go, 0.3 more than XE. thats quite a bit.

Seems so. I double-checked stores I tried to buy were valid ones and just keep getting “This promo code is a limited offer and is no longer available.” Like none of the codes work. Seriously? :cry:

Exactly, I tried also, another scam…

Yeah, I noticed as well that it was the sole working code. Unsuprisingly $80 minimum. Others do/did not work at any time today.Nevermind. Just clear the ref stuff from url. Happy and lightful weekend everyone!

Yes, only the $80 work, others don’t

is the price for the sp36 pro with or without battery?

Fin,

do you have Armytek Prime C2 Pro Magnet coupon by any chance?

Thx