✅ AliExpress ChoiceDay Sale May 1-8 ✅

None of these prices are coming up or the page is invalid.

5 Thanks

Yup, same here.
Some of those lights look pretty interesting (to me), though. :slightly_smiling_face:

Same here…

1 Thank

hm, i think search the model on aliexpresss will be simpler, aliexpress 11.11 with many super discount combine with code

Hey Wurkkos, TD01 buck driver when? My money is burning a hole in my wallet.

ahahahaha, the driver is in testing now, a point is the output will lower to 1600-1700lm if use the buck driver

3 Thanks

As long as it sustains output longer and has increased efficiency, a bit lower burst output is fine by me. That being said, Convoy has excellent 8A buck driver which can drive the SFT-40 at 2200 lumens. However there is nothing in their line up that compares to the form factor of TD01… yet. So hurry up Wurkkos. A proper buck driver will seriously increase the attractiveness of the TD01.

2 Thanks

thank you, we will try the first batch of the buck driver as soon as possible. and keep update on our page :muscle:

2 Thanks

The L21B uses a reflector and the TD01 a TIR. Even at 8 A, the TD01 is at a disadvantage because of the light losses with the TIR vs the reflector, so you can’t really compare them. The Acebeam L19V2 is similar. The SFT40-W is being driven real hard in tha tlight and it struggles to get more than about 1800 Lumens in my testing.

2 Thanks

But even L21B has better driver, regulation and throw, I don’t like the reflector spill in a thrower destroying my night vision. A TIR spill that is wide and gradually fades to darkness just suits me better.

Everything is very simple.

All stores on AliExpress have higher prices for the EU, since the price includes customs duties. The same situation is often true for the USA.

But this store (GeForest) also does not sell to the USA and Canada, so for North Americans the link will be erroneous:

Name Coupon price, $ Coupon
Sofirn SC18 SST40, Type-C, 1800lm, 18650$13,96 (world)
€16,69 (EU)
SALE
Sofirn SC03 Camping Light 2in1 2000LM USB C$21,15 (world)
€24,83 (EU)
SALE

After the edit I can see SC18 much higher.
I’ve bought it on Nov 2nd for 13$ to EU

Nonetheless, thanks for posting these

Well maybe the mailman will only hand over this light after you pay 23%VAT of 13$, plus a handling fee.

Yes. All the prices are gross. I can’t buy it at net price even if I wanted.

Taxing inexpensive private goods in parcels is petty. ))))

Sure, but the devil is in the details. The VAT is for the government, that would cost you 23% of inexpensive.
The handling fee is for a private company, they can charge up to €12, not dependent on the price of the item.
IMHO it’s better to let Ali collect the VAT, because the handling fee is “zero” (it’s already in the price actually).

Wurkkos official store join the 11.11 sale too, welcome :wink:

None of the prices are coming up as stated. None.

1 Thank

Many of the pages dont work either. Disappointed.

1 Thank

Doesn’t anyone check these things before they are posed on BLF? This is borderline false advertising.

1 Thank