Aliexpress "game"

Would someone still be able to give me a click, please? (link removed) Thank you.

sure :slight_smile:

I think it worked for me this time, Skylight - so there’s $0.98 to help you along!

Once Skylight fills up, if anyone could help me out too, that’d be great!
It turns out I need to buy a pile of USB-C cables for a new phone…

Here’s my link! [Link expired!]

I would love to help but it says wait 12 hours

Haha yep, that’s how it works thulfiqar - can only support one person per round.
Hopefully some other people still drop by!

Hello! :-)

If someone wants to give me some bump, here you can for the next hours. O:)

I'll be back.

Mon, 05/04/2020 - 10:36

When Barkuti’s link is finished it would be nice if someone could spare a click for me :slight_smile: (link removed) Thank you.

Aw, just missed Barkuti’s link - but I got yours again Skylight.
Seems I’m allowed to do your links without issue again - so there’s $0.98 for you!

Don't worry Serlite, for me it was enough as it was with Skylight's contribution.

I'll be able to give to in a small while.

Hit your last, Skylight. Your coupon must now be beefed up. :-)

hello

#MoneyGun I’ve won $0.98 so far playing Coupon Pals. Join me to win up to $16

Many thanks for your contributions, Serlite and Barkuti. :+1: I got a nice 2.60€ off 15.62€ coupon.

I’ll buy these Niwalker triple glow gaskets Lumintop charges 8-10€ for one triple glow gasket while from Niwalker you can get 9 different colored gaskets for 18€ or 3 same color for 11€. :money_mouth_face:

Thank you for your help
Please post your links so we can help you too

#MoneyGun I’ve won $ 0.98 so far playing Coupon Pals. Join me to win up to $16

Okay, let’s see if I can get a couple of clicks again!

Here’s my new link: [Hit my target, thanks for all your help!]

Can anyone help me with this coupon game please? I promise I will come back to return the favour for people who post the links here!!

<thanks for helping me out!!>

I’ll be happy to help out in a bit over 3 hours, so hang in there!

done :smiley:

You should have another $0.98 now Newieshopper!

Also, thanks for the clicks everyone! The total perfectly matched the contents of my cart, haha.

@Serlite. thanks a lot, but hey why don’t you post your own link as well? I can play again in a couple of hours or so.