Aliexpress "game"

Gave it a go, got €0.89. Any idea concerning the current coupon ratio?

It’s like 9.0 for old users, and 1.5 - 1.8 for new users, but 1.5 is very rare now.

Just did US$1.75… Not too bad yeah…

9.0? 1:9.0 you mean?

I claimed the coupon from my earlier the game, got €0.89 off from €5.75, which is 1:6.5 or 2:13. This is what I was asking.

Time to buy solder paste, by the way.

Thank you for your clicks, Barkuti and LTC. :+1:

One click would have been good, two clicks are perfect. :sunglasses: I got a 3.43€ off 25.69€ coupon. I’m going to visit the Convoy store once again. :money_mouth_face:

A few days ago I got 1.72€ coupons only from my game. Now it went down to 0.99€ for a single game.

Pleased, Skylight.

I only got slightly above half bar this round, this despite using an auto-clicker. This is because network status is very important, and my internet connection lags once in a while. I've been telling to myself to go to my internet provider's office (it's nearby) and file a nice complaint from some time already. Nearly all the nearby Wi-Fi networks bear their company name, they seem drunk with their own success.

Comparatively speaking, I've yet to decide in what to spend mine; it needs to be something I can win money with somehow.

Hi, would any kind hearted person like to help me tap for voucher?

Hello! give your link to the gun game, I’ll make you a big coupon)

I just now found out about this. Here is my link if anyone wants to help me out. Going to order some lights and some RGB video wall panels soon.

Del

Ok. 3 Games. Redeem coupon please

Hello i am recently a new addicted aliexpress member, i allready got the platinum member after first month. but i have no friends to play games with or share coupons. anyone have suggestions to tell me how this works, or how to add friends from a forum like this one
Hi, I really enjoy shopping on AliExpress and invite you to check it out! Use my invitation code “INH6294K” to get € 21.25 in coupons. Tap to learn more:
coupon share friends link

Hi everyone, any kind soul available?
This time need to visit Simon’s Store. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Link removed.

Thanks in advance…

Gave you a tap a while ago, got you something.

Also clicked, hope it worked.

Thanks Barkuti and GDF. Coupon claimed. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Please help me in the Bonus Buddies game!
All you have to do is click the link below and from what I understand of the game, you also get an extra bonus towards your $20 coupon for helping :slight_smile:

I’ll help as many in return as aliexpress will allow each day!

Tapped on it, got €16.64 out of €20 (!), €3.36 left. However, according to what I read I need to get cooperation from a new AliExpress user in my round, or else no way to claim the “$20 coupon for purchases above $20” crazy coupon. Understandable, though…

I got this link: https://a.aliexpress.com/_B0S1S6

Anna banana LoL! :-D

you’re right that it’s probably a huge long shot trying to fulfill all the requirements to get the coupon, and I only have like 19 hours left for about 20 more people to help at approximately 10 cents a click ….aaaaaand I’m just crazy enough to try for it anyway haha :slight_smile:

also…i’ll click on your link as soon as aliexpress lets me give more helps (only allows a certain amount of helps each day it seems…dumb)