Aliexpress Super Deals

:thinking:

Wtf is this?

Looks like BLF A6, advertised as Manker, described as Klarus…

Manker A6 Tactical Flashlight 1600 lumen flashlight outdoor lighting emergency maintenance LED

1 Thank

I’m thinking it’s just a rebranded BLF A6. :man_shrugging:
$13 looks like a pretty good deal. :+1:

2 Thanks

Yeah I took one for myself just out of curiosity. I wonder if it runs on old good yellow BLF driver…

We’ll see :face_with_monocle:

1 Thank

It’s a bit murky but as far as I can remember, after the EagleEye X6, the A6 was supposed to become the next BLF special light. With threads that matched those of the X6, to enable parts swapping etc. I can’t remember who ultimately became the manufacturer of the light. It wasn’t EagleEye, but Manker?
Snag, the first part that was manufactured didn’t fit the X6. So there was a call for a new run. Au contraire, the manufacturer did not make a rerun, but changed the threads of the other parts to the “new standard”. As poor consolation, the later S41 got the same threads as the A6. Though with limited usability because of poor tolerances.
If this is a real Manker, made by Manker, or QC by Manker, it’s a steal at that price.

3 Thanks

Do you know if this particular A6 that 1Stein listed has threads lego-able with Convoys current line? Or anyone else know?

Based on the date of this post I’m thinking they may be legoable with the older trapezoidal threaded Convoy S2+.

Unfortunately, I am unable to order them:

Btw they updated the description to the correct BLF A6 description. So weird that they somehow copypasted the Klarus description previously - but I guess someone from this thread must have notified them lol

yeah that’s my guess as well. It’s a good price but I don’t think I’ll get one. There’s nothing different in it that really attracts me other than the price.

1 Thank

That’s weird indeed. I can still see the description of Klarus…

1 Thank

This is for me. Are you on mobile? Seems like on the website it shows the correct description. What an odd thing.

Yes. The screenshot is from my mobile app.
Luckily regardless of the description we know what to expect :wink:

I spotted the BLF A6 over a week ago and I new that Manker first manufactured the BLF A6, before the version that Banggood started selling, so I decided to order 2 flashlights (1 blue, 1 red in NW). Not only for the nostalgia of it, but also for the A6 A17DD FET driver.

I recieved mine today:

A few things that I noticed:
-The material/cardboard of the boxes was slightly different.
-They had different (pocket) clips; the red one has a larger/deeper one than the blue one.
-The red one has an ‘orange’ AR coating, the blue doesn’t seem to have AR coating.
-Both have a A17DD driver, but they look a bit different; also, the red one seems to have flashing pads, the blue one doesn’t.
-Both run the standard 7 mode ‘A17DD-UI’, with Turbo (also) from moon with a long half-press. (mode memory disabled from factory)
-The blue one has holes in the driver retaining ring to unscrew it, the red one doesn’t (but still seems to be screwed in!)
-The blue one has a white (coated) MCPCB, the red one a red MCPCB (from what I can tell without taking them apart).
-Both came with a Manker branded wrist strap.

Due to a number of these differences between the 2 (including the slightly different box), I suspect that they might be from different batches/production runs, but I’m obviously not 100% sure if that’s really the case.

I just checked and as @INeedMoreLumens stated, the threads are trapezoidal and do not match the current Convoy S2+ threads!

All in all I’m happy with both flashlights for this price and it will be a fun (and affordable) flashlight to update/do some mods to.

EDIT:
Just noticed that the Neutral White that I ordered seem to be closer to 4000K than to 5000K. Also, it seems to have very little tint shift, which is nice, certainly when you consider that it has Cree XP-L LED’s!

8 Thanks

All sold out

They’re not! 23 available :thinking:

Try adding one to your cart.

For me in Italy is still available

No problem with that:

Maybe it’s the regional issue?

I am currently on the moon, surprised they dont ship to that region.

They don’t ship to the moon? What a shame. I’m on Mars and still received my package on time!

1 Thank

£12.80 73%OFF | Sofirn SC28 Rechargeable Flashlight Powerful Tactical XHP50B HD EDC Torch Light 2800 Lumens Lantern IPX8 for Hunting Fishing

1 Thank