ALL THINGS BUDGET KNIVES

They’re illegal here in Canada as well but I’ve been lucky enough to receive all of them so far :-x
Those are also great values for what you get.

Illegal in California too.

I think they are legal here unless carried for the purpose of committing a crime.

I'm a non-attorney spoke person. So please do not consider the above to be a legal advice or reality based in any way, shape or form.

So if I intend to commit a crime, I’d better carry a regular folder or else I might get in trouble :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Illegal to carry in public I hope?
They are tools so on my own property there should be no issue right?

Seems like autos are banned now on AE and GB :expressionless:
Harder and harder to find a full list of Ganzo/Enlan/Sanrenmu/Harnds budget knives :face_with_monocle:

I just found these new Ganzo flippers when searching for autos

G7431

G7432

The Miller, not really, unfortunately. They can be illegal to even possess, and I think they are here in California. Spring assisted are perfectly legal though. Makes a lot of sense, huh?

Yep, same here.

Wonder if they are spring assisted like the G-728?

According to Wikipedia, legislation regarding switchblades is not as strict in France:

French law defines switchblades as dangerous weapons, which may not be carried on one’s person.[35] If carried in a vehicle, such knives must be placed in a secure, locked compartment not accessible to the vehicle occupants.[35] In addition, French law provides that authorities may classify any knife as a prohibited item depending upon circumstances and the discretion of the police or judicial authorities.

Check the tiny hole beneath the clip here

I asked the seller if it is …

Humm, this one would look nice with dark wooden scales, similar to what Ganzo did on the G7361-W2. I hope they’ll come up with that.

From ganzo’s autos i think the most beautiful still is the g707, but that g743 seems to be very good looking. It has a flipper and i can not a button…
I think it can be automatic because has the typical design of autos from ganzo lastly.

Here in the free state of Alaska, Autos are legal. So where are the links to the auto knives. :slight_smile:

Joking, but just about the links.

All of us who have knives can open manuals, spring assisted, and autos in about the same time, so it is ridiculous. Its certainly not the end of the world, but it is funny.

Makes sense, you guys need weapons that deploy really fast in case of a wolf attack or something. :wink:
J/K

NMN, what are you thinking that little hole is?

Yes in France it seems more easy and a bit logical.
I have this tiny Axel locker in my jacket pocket and do not carry a real knife of grounds
But on our own terrain nowadays a fixed and Ganzo folder all the time.
On rge other hand buying a firearm would be almost impossible if one does not get a licence to hunt. (And well after seeing that fox trying to dig a way into our qual (maybe wrong word, those small chicken like birds that lay tiny speckled eggs that make a wicked one bite omelette) pen during the day being able to shoot does not sound so strange :wink: )

where one end of the spring is attached
EDIT! Ohhh … that hole is on the frame lock … and might be there for the detention ball …
Compare detention ball on this Framelock/Linerlock tips and tricks

Gotcha.