ALL THINGS BUDGET KNIVES

NMN, what are you thinking that little hole is?

Yes in France it seems more easy and a bit logical.
I have this tiny Axel locker in my jacket pocket and do not carry a real knife of grounds
But on our own terrain nowadays a fixed and Ganzo folder all the time.
On rge other hand buying a firearm would be almost impossible if one does not get a licence to hunt. (And well after seeing that fox trying to dig a way into our qual (maybe wrong word, those small chicken like birds that lay tiny speckled eggs that make a wicked one bite omelette) pen during the day being able to shoot does not sound so strange :wink: )

where one end of the spring is attached
EDIT! Ohhh … that hole is on the frame lock … and might be there for the detention ball …
Compare detention ball on this Framelock/Linerlock tips and tricks

Gotcha.

Does anyone know anywhere doing the Ganzo G801 with UK delivery?

A FEW GANZO UPDATES

CF scales

link for the CF G7412?

The AE seller is still preparing … here is the image I got

…and for the sister …

Nice! Thanks.

Auto blades are legal in about 50% of the states. Some states have blade length limits. The kicker is, Federal law says they are legal as long as they aren’t sold across state lines or imported from outside the US. Which may be the reason GB no longer has them available. Weird laws for sure, especially when you can own pretty much any kind of firearm you want whether it’s imported or not.

http://weaponlaws.wikidot.com/us-switchblade-laws

Nice CF handle.
Hopefully it is full CF, instead of G10 laminated with CF.

And the wood handles seem to be lighter than the CF.

Ganzo G740 and G727M compared to my Ontario RATs. Here is my review.

Most of the knives removed from Ali ex?

Got a Mora Companion HD a little while ago. $16. Just received a Kydex sheath $24. Nothing needs to be said about the knife that hasn’t already been said, but this sheath is something else. Bought it from a seller on ebay Exo Knife and Tool. Not only was it inexpensive, but it shipped out and received in about 3 days, and the quality of this thing is beyond expectations. The knife snaps in and out with just the right amount of effort. Workmanship is excellent… Highly recommend this guy.

Out the front door, on to the food chain, not always at the top.

It looks like… :-/

Funny I am using an old stake knife for all my cooking
For over 17 years that same knife, love it
But nowadays I use a Ganzo for slicing garlic, so thin you can almost see through and is dissapears totally only leaving scent and flavor, much better then the little dices I used to make.

As has been pointed out earlier, full auto folding knives are (mostly) illegal in the U.S.

In Maine: full auto is illegal unless: you’re a LEO or… you’re an amputee.

Otherwise any knife that can be opened one-handed is illegal. So, if you get detained and search (w/ probable cause) the police will confiscate your knife and possibly charge you w/ an illegal weapon. If you have it in your pocket they can also get you for carrying a ‘concealed weapon’.

Now for a further wrinkle; the legislature just passed a ‘concealed carry’ law allowing just about anyone to carry a gun fully concealed no permit required. From what I understand this law does not apply to knives.

And, you can carry any fixed blade knife in a sheath and that’s completely OK. So strap on that katana or claymore and walk w/o issue.

Perhaps cavelry sabers will come back into style.

Yeah, it can be a bit confusing to use but I do use them both ways sometimes.

I have noticed that there are less and less knives available from AE, Has anybody any idea what’s going on there?