ALL THINGS BUDGET KNIVES

I have 2 of the 724 green and orange and had to order the camo 727 Rat clone!!

Several new Ganzos and G720…

Nice collection. How do you like the auto? It looks like it might have a tendency to open accidentally in your pocket. does it seem that way to you?

The auto is well made and the possibility of accidentally opening I would consider as low.

I have the same auto. It’s got plastic washers for the pivot, an upgrade to phosphor bronze should improve things massively. Mine is slow with the plastic washers even after a shot of good lubricant.

Mine works fine. As fast as Benchmade autos.

Cool.

I have incomming the ganzo g720, first i tought in the orange color, but… yes, the color is near to the orange sr1 lion steel but i changed to the green color. And for the last i bought it in black!!.

Morning (depending where in the world you are I guess)

I have a strong urge to buy another knife and would like to try the “Spyderco Delicia”. What I’m looking for is an economical price. I can see http://www.aliexpress.com has a lot of Spyderco’s but I cant find the Delicia.

If someone can post a link, that would be great.

Plus; Does anyone have any experience with this brand purchased from aliexpress? I appreciate the steel wont be as good as an OEM.

Thanks …………… Knobby

Ganzo 723:

That CRKT M21 is a beast! I know because I have the black G10 version. :slight_smile:

I also took a couple of pics of my budget frame-lock folders :

:slight_smile:

I have a strong urge to buy another knife and would like to try the “Spyderco Delicia”. What I’m looking for is an economical price. I can see http://www.aliexpress.com has a lot of Spyderco’s but I cant find the Delicia.

If someone can post a link, that would be great.

As always …… Thank you

Received this in 11 days. Good knife, very sharp. Nice smooth bearing system and solid lock-up. Excellent value. Very pleased!

Does anyone else have this knife?

Bought from here:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Shirogorov-Tabargan-95-Tactical-folding-knife-D2-blade-outdoor-tools-camping-knife-tactical-knife-high-quality/32363815239.html

That’s the cheap version of the Shirogorov F3 replica (the Tabargan is a different model with axis-lock).
I have the more detailed version of the F3 replica which costs a bit more:

- bigger/stronger pivot screw

- comfortable lock-bar shape

- jimping on the flipper tab

- bay on the handle for the flipper

• hidden lanyard hole

I also have the more refined version. Same knife as Isti posted before but mine is blue/black. Really solid knife.

Thanks for the detailed reply.

That’s another knife to add to the top of my wish list!

I would suggest the Konygin T50 clone too. Been carrying it every day since I got it. Unbelievable functionality and style! Quality is phenomenal. I have slight milling marks on mine and got a partial refund because of it. Other than that it’s flawless.

I Got 2 new knives today! A Ganzo and a Sanrenmu :slight_smile: They are next to my 2 other only knives that I own…

I miss cryo, It was stolen out of my bag at the airport.

I only can see one ganzo,the g712. The other budget is a sanrenmu…