ALL THINGS BUDGET KNIVES

#Aliexpress US $51.0

Probably from here #Aliexpress US $51.00 15%OFF | CH3005 folding knife AUS-8 Blade titanium + carbon fiber handle ball bearings outdoor camping tools hunting pocket fruit Knives

But I’m also watching some Twosun knives on eBay.
Not sure what I want to do now, order the CH3005 or see if I can get that TS128.
SO MANY WANTS!!!

Try this link:

Eight pages of Twosun awesomeness!

I really like that TS128. Have had that on my watchlist for a few days now. That is a tough decision. I have a couple other TwoSun knives and they are very very nice. I don’t have any CH knives. I always stick with what I know to be good but, I like trying new stuff too. The struggles.

Most are not from china. And because of customs searching everything from USA like a bunch of meth addicted squirrels, I cant order from there.

Looking for a good knife that is similar to a Chris Reeve Sebenza.
Suggestions? Any from US?

Same shape, what should be the same? which price range? usa made?

The Land 9103 off Amazon, or Sanrenmu 7010 variants.

https://www.amazon.com/Land-Pocket-Folding-Stainless-Handle/dp/B07PZS19R8/ref=pd_lpo_468_t_2/132-7217042-3757305?\_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07PZS19R8&pd_rd_r=39cea092-6ee1-4f66-b0b7-7ef1fa43396c&pd_rd_w=suj5t&pd_rd_wg=7669r&pf_rd_p=7b36d496-f366-4631-94d3-61b87b52511b&pf_rd_r=T42T2E5JDPKDMNX5XYNC&psc=1&refRID=T42T2E5JDPKDMNX5XYNC

Great, that’s exactly what I’m looking for. Thanks!

Anyone having problems ordering from Aliexpress. I have placed two orders now for the same 0456 Ti knife in two different stores and both were cancelled.
No explanation as to why but when I go back to look at the same knife from the same seller again it says can not ship to the US.
I’m using a $5 off coupon also, just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

I grabbed this Amare knives knife on drop.com for 69USD + shipping 3.50USD. It’s a slip joint designed by Tashi Bharucha but as you may see, strongly inspired by the PPT designed by Fred Perrin, Philippe Perotti and Sacha Thiel.

I always liked my PPT and use it to prepare food when camping so I thought that a bigger version might be handy and more comfortable without a pocket clip

For size comparison with another reference :

That’s a beauty! Really looks nice closed, too (PHOTO). I’ve been thinking about ease of kitchen utility tools and considering replacement of fixed handle knives with folders like this. It does away with having to have a sheath when drawer stored.

Any knives under 18cm that you guys recommend on Aliexpress? I have a old CRKT that has been my EDC, and I’d like to replace it with something similar in size. I almost bought the Petrified Fish 818, but it’s larger than I want.

The Kesiwo KH16 is a nice compact flipper with 17.7 cm overall length. Here’s mine next to a standard 91 mm SAK:

#Aliexpress US $20.12 32%OFF | AKC 440c Blade NGF Handle Folding Camping hunting Knife Outdoor Pocket Survival Tactical Utility knives EDC hand Tools

Anyone know what kind of opening this knife has?

How reliable is TwoSun with their blades being exactly what they say they are? I’m seeing S90V knives in the $60 range and it’s making me a little suspicious. Most other S90V knives would be twice that price or higher.

One of the reviews says it’s an automatic.

Often there are photoshopped pictures to hide the button or mechanism so it’s hard to tell.

The back spacer locks into the square cutout at the base of the spine of the blade and the side lever lifts the spacer out of the cutout to close the knife (The lock is kinda like that old AG Russel one-hand knife). I don’t see any particular way to manually open the knife (except the side lever might do it but I don’t see how). Maybe look for other listings of the same knife and scour the comments for more hints. Neat looking knife anyway.

Also, there’s a blurry look to the area just next to the lever in some of the pics which leads me to believe they did indeed photoshop the scale to his a button. Also the detent hole in the choil looks like one found on a bunch of Italian-style autos.

Automatic:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1OepNr_D4lqbdTFqdqWl1rmAd4bOzPzJe6J0iEWrdJGU/htmlview

And there we have it! Thanks for the link.