ALL THINGS BUDGET KNIVES

I was playinh around with my Ganzo G712 and I found out that you can whip the blade out without using the thumb studs!

Maybe they are different, and one is smaller?

Interesting blade. I have experience with Chinese 9CR steel in CRKT knives. I liked the performance.

I’ve found that sometimes Gearbest will list identical items, the only difference being the more expensive listing comes with a pouch or sheath. Hunt for the “Package Contents” section of the item listing, and compare.

That spartan knife is in other place at good price that it is not aliexpress?

In the UK the Svord Peasant is very popular with the Bushcraft community as it is a good sized blade that to an extent at least be used like a fixed blade and is still UK legal (provided you grind off a tiny bit of the pivot end of the blade) Svord use good steel but it is true that they leave a lot of the finishing off to the customer. The mini version like you have also seems to be popular. I have one of the larger ones and at one time carried it as a neck knife.

Yeha I have both,love’em!

If you want a cheap Delica equivalent, try the Byrd Meadowlark. Basically the same knife but with 8Cr13MoV.

Take a look at some of the stores on eBay. Many of the Aliexpress storefronts are on eBay, too.

Store1
Store2

Also, try a search on 9cr18mov. That steel is used almost exclusively by Chinese manufacturers.

Hi guys

http://www.gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_238101.html

Gearbest have the wood scaled EL-01 (a lovely hard use knife) for just £7.11 delivered ($10.81). They have the black G10 plain edge and combo edge variants for the same price.

Bargain eh?

Oh, forgot to mention, top tip from 8steve88, use a drill chuck to tighten the pivot instead of the very expensive proprietary pivot tool.

SP

Nooooo….since a week ago Fasttech was the only one carrying the 01AB (half serrated), It even costed 35% more ….and I bought it, because i was unable to find it elsewhere…now GB sells them at this super discounted price…. I even got several issues because they told me there where no shipping methods to ship it to my country, and i begged their customer care… :weary: :weary:

Yes it is!
But are we sure they are original?

Price shows $12+ how to get it for your price?

It’s 10.8x on the black version… But when isti posted it was 10.8x on that one too

Sanrenmu WA751-A1 Multi Functional Army Knife Folding Knife

DHgate

same as BÖKER Plus Tech-Tool City 4 ?

ebay

I like it, but for that price I would get a real SAK . Any idea why it is so expensive?

I thought the same thing. The price is way to close to SAK territory.

I think it new and few stores carry it, when 20 stores on Alli Express have it in stock then the price should drop.

Thanks for the ‘heads up’, I bought one each of the wood handle and the black handle - couldn’t resist that price for something I’ve only been price watching. Never expected the price boost so soon.

The SanRenMu uses the 12C27 knife steel, a stain resistant alloy (see ZKNIVES Knife Steel FAQ )
The SAK’s X50CrMo is a kitchen knife steel, which also is stain resistant (meaning low rust maintenance and more work on sharpening, see ZKNIVES Kitchen Knife Steel FAQ )