Amazing resource; Glad I discovered this site

I stumbled upon this site by total accident doing EDC flashlight searches and so glad I did. Fantastic resource! Plus, a dual haven for folks like me that like collecting knives! So cool. Looking to learn and grow my collection of lights and knives - all on a budget! Can’t ask for anything more!

I am way behind in flashlight technology. I got my first 3D Maglite 15+ years ago and added a second 3D and a 2 AA more than 8 years ago. Now, these are pretty much useless to me except as a bedside club :slight_smile: . The new Maglite LED pro I purchased a few years ago was my go to light and still is with me the majority of the time. A coworker told me about the Costco Duracell 1300 lumen. Picked up two for $15/ea when they ran the sale. Thought this was the latest and greatest until finding BLF.

Now looking for an EDC. I’ve got more research to do but think I have a good handle on what I want.

Looking forward to input from the members on future posts.

Thanks for joining the party, TRXWOLV!

Heh, welcome!

Lights, knives and empty wallets, the best mugging you can get is the one you do to yourself…

WELCOME TO THE CLUB! :smiley:

Have you ever considered ‘Marriage Counselling’?

Howdy, welcome to BLF

Yes welcome! It starts with following 1 link and then tab tab tab tab 16+ tabs with interesting stuff to read.
I am doing a little Give Away you can find it here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/37416

welcome!

Jump in on any of the BLF lights !