Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

$14.00 with batteries

https://www.amazon.com/EBL-Battery-Charger-Rechargeable-Batteries/dp/B00FQ6K7TC/ref=gbps_img\_5379110a?tag=slickdeals09-20&ascsubtag=1b7a29ce42a211eb9cd0e645f6083ee10INT&smid=A3P4UZIS42PRQV

Ach… gotta charge ’em in pairs, not solo.

$18 with code NRARNB8S

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BPLDGDT?tag=1sale06-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1&customid&coupon_code=NRARNB8S%20?utm_medium=de

That’s pretty cool. Looks like there are four 18650 cells inside.

Nice … I just snagged one for my nephew.

since WOOT is owned by Amazon….
12-pack for $17.00.

here is why: the handle is a red diffuser according to…

10 times better ......

quote=Lightfan]Thank you, Jamisonlm3! Also, the ITP lights are currently 2 for $11.95: amazon.com/gp/promotion/A14XSH193CF7EX?ref_=pdaatf_psp_A14XSH193CF7EX [/quote] Are these real itp lights or a clone ?At $6 a piece I'm guessing they are the older ones or fakes ????

*** EDIT >>> They are GARBAGE.... next mode memory / poorly spaced three modes / make that 4 modes since you have to cycle thru strobe to get back to high /Ano or paint , already has signs of wear at the edges , Plastic pill, plastic reflector an emitter that has to be fake since it's about 8500K / worst tint I've seen in ten years , no o-ring on lens , came unglued but who cares there's no fixing this POS ., the clip has CHINA stamped boldly on the side so you'll never forget where this piece of dung came from .

These are bad enough I'm mad for not knowing better , I'm mad at lightfan , I'm mad at amazon and am thinking of starting a trade war with China because of these lights ... Horrible ...AVOID

The thrunites are real lights . The fake ITP's are the purest form of bad fake . everything that could be wrong ...is wrong .

I've never considered sending anything back to Amazon before but these are going back even if only on principle ..

They are worth about $1.25 once you factor in the lobster claw and the printing on the box ..great gift if you have a neighborhood kid you dislike.

Woah. I put a couple of them in my cart but ended up talking myself out of them. Glad I did.

Yeah, I’m done ordering anything from China, too. Not worth the ag.

Got things that are languishing / languished in either customs, their airports, our airports, whatever, for weeks at a time. No movement reported at all for weeks. Nothing. Nada. Zero. Zilch.

Yesterday got my long-awaited package, a Q8 reflector and board. Well, the envelope which formerly contained the Q8 reflector and board. Luckily I caught the delivery right as Mr Postman plopped it into my mailbox. Awfully light for a little 4×4 envelope that should contain a big chunk of aluminum, eh? Oh, lookit that, it’s been ripped open and is empty. I run 2 houses down to catch him and show him, at least have him as a witness. He sees it, “Oh, it’s empty?” (yeah, the big gash that looks like a xenomorph just burst out of it is kind of a clue), so he zapped it and took it back, Marked “Delivery refused” on the emails. So who delivers an empty envelope?!? Left a note with Sofirn on the AX page, will see.

And then there’s the LD10 that (acto Imalent’s own terms of delivery) should’ve been shipped within 3 days of payment (it wasn’t) and delivered 10-15 business days after (still hasn’t), and in fact someone in Compton is still waiting for it to ship cross-country to me. Screw it, shipped or not, I’m gonna contact them to cancel it and refund my bux. This is ridiculous.

At this point, unless it’s someplace domestic like Illumn or LEDSupply, screw it, it’s Amazon or nothing.

Where you going to get the little odd ball stuff?

Chances are good I got most of it, but…

Pitch forks and torches ! I am pretty much agree on being done with China .

Half the time I think they have no intention of shipping the stuff . They just want a free 60 day loan on your money, then give you a refund when the shit don’t arrive.

On the other hand, I hate to make Mr. Bezos any wealthier then he already is .

As a non prime member I wasn’t expecting to get my recent orders anytime soon but to my surprise they shipped faster than normal and used their own delivery service.
I guess because they aren’t allowed to use usps at the moment.
Nice surprise

Also my 2 last recent BG orders came in 3 weeks, not to shabby either considering holiday

Amazon is great for flashlights when on sale. Little steep otherwise. My last AE order took 2 months but between covid and Christmas that’s to be expected. The package sat in US customs for a month. I would never place a big ticket order from China. I think an Emisar D4 was the most.

I actually don’t mind, because “he” (Amazon) actually delivers what’s promised.

I really like Amazon.

I rely on their customer reviews all the time, and sometimes they have the best price.

As far as I am concerned, I don't mind if Mr. Bezos gets rich due to providing great products/services.

I do think that the rich should pay their fair share of taxes, and that would make Amazon's prices higher, but that is a completely different can of worms to open.

I agree.

Regarding your order of the Imalent LD10 - I got this email from them on 12/22/2020 for my order of the LD10 on 11/25/2020. You may have been “missed” also

Dear xxxxxxxxx ,
Sorry, due to our negligence, we missed your order. We will arrange the shipment today. Usually, it takes more than 20 days for goods sent from China. Are you willing to wait? Or give you a refund. Really Sorry. Thank you for your support and understanding.
Best regards,
Mary

I only got an answer after my order was ostensibly shipped, so wasn’t offered any option to wait or have it refunded.

Thing is, remember the previous Vapcell giveaway, back in July or so? I have suspicions that nekkid cells were grabbed in transit, but I still got the tracking number that the label’s been created and someone in Compton is still waiting for the package (to come off the boat). No movement since then, I gave up hope of ever getting it. Some schmuck is probably using my 18350…

Same dealy with the LD10. Label created, waiting for it in Compton, meaning it’s been sent from overseas. Nfw am I gonna get it in (just looked now) “5-12 business days”. Nfw!

It’ll be a full month tomorrow, I think, so even doubling 3+12 business days, I should’ve gotten mine almost a coupla weeks ago.

I been waiting on a flashlight from GearWorst since Nov 11th. I knew this would happen but I placed the order anyway.

Their customer service will drive you insane .