Wurkkos HD15 headlamp with 18350 tube

15%code+8%coupon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/AJ8Z463KLKG4U

code:151EFJN7

Deal price:33$

This RovyVon clone is $10

https://www.myvipon.com/product/9269430

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09C3D3F1L

These are really good. I’ve carried mine, (same light/different stamp) since June of last year. Still going strong.

Hey Raccoon! I just ordered one of the blue ones. Came out to $10.66 (east coast USA).

Thanks so much!

My rovyvon clone has an extremely high self discharge and depletes a full charge in a month… Otherwise it performs great

Teardown: [Teardown] SEEKNITE S11 GITD

I bought the twofer and out of pocket was $20.02. Don't have any of these because I usually prefer AAA lights for something this small but the built in recharging is convenient.

They do look like a near perfect clone of the original RovyVon A5/A8, with ellipsoid black rubber button. On the Aurora PWM is noticeable on low & medium modes. How is the PWM on this one?

Thanks. That’s terrible. I’ve let my original RovyVon A8 go for 6 months without a charge and it still runs. I like to forget about it and then just recharge when needed. This clone wouldn’t work for me then. $10 sure is cheap, but not very useful based on this.

The newer RovyVon A5/A8 is a much superior flashlight to the original. First, there’s no visible PWM. Second, the tint is better. And third, the battery is nearly triple the size (330mAh, versus 120mAh), giving very good runtime. So this clone has a 300mAh battery and it can’t hold a charge for more than 1 month without use? :person_facepalming: I’ll bet the RovyVon 330mAh battery is a higher quality cell.

I don’t think it’s bad at all. I’ve only tested with my eyes!

This is mine that I’m thinking is the same: Amazon.com

Not sure if I got a lemon but I don’t believe the self discharge was this bad when I first got it. I paid $11 for it but with the self discharge it is rendered useless.

In the other hand, my A5 upgraded version has been on the keychain for almost a year now. Performs flawlessly and I charged it a total of about 8 times with daily use of short bursts. And it has only been accidentally turned on once. The clone is actually a bit brighter and the clear body doesn’t affect the side light as compared to the GITD A5 which makes it greenish.

Yeah I bought one of those and it was pretty bad. I don’t know, it just runs out of battery on its own.
it’s ok when it works though.

Nah, you just run it into the ground. Charge it every week to keep it topped off. Use it freely ’til it’s useless.

Don’t feel so bad, my Rovyvon A3X , depletes battery if I don’t use it for a 3-5 days. I have 5 various models and this is the only one that does it so in general they are good but I must have got a lemon which I’m looking for the sales date but can’t find atm from battery junction to see if it’s still in the 2 year warranty(it may not be so I’m not looking too hard lol, but it has been doing this from the start)

My worst was my Eagtac DX3B mini. It could deplete a battery in 2 days.

Something in the charging board was defective. I disconnected it and almost all the parasitic drain went away.

K, got my PKcells. First package clocked in at 1260-1276mAH, all 4 very close and consistent on my Opus.

Taking forever at 500mA up/down, so it’ll be a while ’til I test all the rest. But for now, they look pretty good.

Still on vipon as of today’s mailing, so go get ’em if youse still want.

Hey Gang,

The Wuben C2 is back at 50% off with Vipon coupon: https://www.myvipon.com/product/9272114-WUBEN-Rechargeable-Flashlight-2000-High-Flashlight-amazon-coupons?event_type=search&f=serach_web_detail&search_tid=4469937&sl=&position=5

comes out to $30 and includes the 21700 battery.

I bought one the last time it was discounted and really like it a lot. Very solid, good build quality, the UI is fine, plenty of output and a great power bank set up. it has a full usb port and type-c. The clip sits super low, which makes this big’ish light really disappear in your pocket.

Dang……I’m about to talk myself into another on :wink:

I ended up buying one of those clones, just for the heck of it. $9.99 was hard to resist. I’m going to do a logged test of it and see how the discharge is managed and then report back. I wonder if the issue is with a low quality battery or if there’s parasitic drain from the circuitry.

Yep, Aurora finally got their act together, listened to the feedback. They did away with the visible PWM and beefed up the battery. HUGE difference. I think I picked up my Aurora A5 on one of their sales for $22.

I got one to. The blue one. The flashing blue and red police lights are worth $10 themselves! Quality seems really good so far. WELL worth what we paid.

I too got my A5’s on Prime Day a couple of years ago…and an A7 maybe paid full price for. My only complaint on the Rovy’s is the battery life. I’m happy to hear they have upped the mAh’s

You would like those!

Ok…I’ve used them, too. The 3 and 5y/o were fussing at each other one night so I turned them on while going to their room and saying, “oh man, the cops are here!” LOL…even got a chuckle out of the wife!

Ha! My son (9yr old) and were playing with it last night….wife was not amused :frowning: My wife a “inside the box” type-A tho. The good news is she doesn’t complain about the quantity of flashlights!