Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

Does Vipon recognize the same e-mail or do you have multiple email addresses?

Different email accounts.

If you have one Gmail account, you may be able to trick Vipon into thinking that you have several Gmail accounts.

Let's say your email is email@gmail.com

You might be able to tell Vipon your email is e.mail@gmail.com or em.ail@gmail.com

And your emails from Vipon will all go to your one Gmail account because Gmail ignores extra periods in email addresses.

Lumintop Tool AAA on lightning deal right now for the next 4 hours. $13.50

Vollsion UC20 with battery. Only one left. $16.09

https://www.amazon.com/VOLLSION-Intensity-Functional-Flashlight-Rechargeable/dp/B01MZ8OOGG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1543696354&sr=8-1&keywords=vollsion

Those’re the guys who held the massive “giveaway” of dozens of their lights, and then just disappeared without a word? :open_mouth:

Oh yeah, here we go…

I remember that. That was kind of shady. Maybe someone will swipe it up. I see it’s still up so maybe not. Looks like a nice light. That e switch sure does like to stick out into the upper atmosphere though.

Saw this lighting deal on a head lamp its at good discount and appears to have good reviews only 4 hours left. I don’t have one so I cant recommend it, might be a light for people who prefer to use AAA batteries.

https://www.amazon.com/VITCHELO-V800-Waterproof-Panasonic-Batteries/dp/B00SJNM6R0/ref=gbps_tit_s-5_5baf_3650c0ce?smid=A2JV4ZDAQDXPYM&pf_rd_p=a7e1c818-e7bc-4318-ae47-1f5300505baf&pf_rd_s=slot-5&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=VFRYYKWMS0QT535C0NM9

Don’t really wanna poopoo the light, but 3×AAA lights bite the big one. You’ll get nice bright light with batteries right out of the package, but they’ll gradually dim more and more ’til you get sick enough of dim light to finally up and replace them. And that’s the majority of the time you’ll be using the light, when the cells aren’t brandy-new.

Just be aware. Doesn’t look like a bad light for 10bux, but just know what you’re getting into. (Same with those 9-LED 3×AAA tubelights.)

yeah, the light can be had for a similar (or cheaper) price on ‘the bay’, so its not a $40 light like shown on amazon. But if it works not a bad light for the price.

I own this head light and I like it because .the two red leds are activated by a separate switch and the red output is more than adequate for walking around at night. Vitchello customer service is better than average. They replace a one-year-old V800 for me that was malfunctioning. But had to send them a video.

Headlamps are evolving quickly. They will probably get better and become less expensive as time goes on. This headlamp is OK if you don't have one. But you may have to wait to get the one you really want.

Yep. The inflated retail prices are a clue they’re trying to fool you into thinking you found a bargain.

Not sure if this is a crap light or not, but still an “Amazon Deal”, so…
Anker Super Bright Tactical Flashlight, Rechargeable (18650 Battery Included), Zoomable, IP65 Water-Resistant, 900 Lumens CREE LED, 5 Light Modes for Camping and Hiking, Bolder LC90

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KH2JP5G

I am not impressed with the Anker Zoomie for $20.
There are Thorefire, convoy or Sofirn lights under $20 that are good quality

There are lights like Sofirn, Zanflare and Nitefox that sell on Amazon Prime making 1100-1500 lumen for this price. Slightly bigger C8s making 1400+ lumens that throw 2x as far for this $$.
Hardly seems a bargain at all…

eh oh well, I was afraid of that, but it was on slickdeals, so I posted it

No biggie. Post the deals as you find them. Maybe someone loves that little light

This was one of the first 18650 lights I bought some years ago. I actually think it’s decent for what you get. It includes an Anker rewrapped Panasonic cell with good capacity.

Sure, it has its weak points like poor mode spacing and nothing close to true low/moonlight mode, and no way to bypass blinky modes.

Overall quality is good, IMO. No green tint.

To anyone who comes across this and is interested in this as a cheap headlamp, please take a look at the Skilhunt H03 for $11 more on GearBest, it’s actually a great light: nice neutral white CCT, floody beam due to the TIR, and incredibly lightweight. You do need an extra 18650 and a charger, however.

Another alternative to this Vitchello is the Olight H04 that sells for $9.95 on amazon. I have a clone of this Vitchello headlamp, and I think the Olight H04 is a better lamp, despite only running on 2 AAA cells.