Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

Nice. I just keep a bunch of junk in mine.

1 Thank

Gooloo? And you lose weight every time you use it, too? :rofl:

I love some of those names…

$9.50 - A4 LED Light Box 9x12 USB-Powered

1 Thank

You are thinking golo, this is gooloo. Completely different sweat shop.

UranusFire always comes to mind as the winner

Tribit bluetooth speaker $27.19. Recommended by our host here.

1 Thank

Purchased based on your write up.

Tribit is a good speaker.

Yep … very good … and pairable with two for true Stereo.

I snagged two … Thanks for the heads up.

Thats a good idea. I have the Max Sound+ I think it is. Not pairable but really puts out for it’s size. I think the new one is pairable.

When people get theirs, can you confirm whether the speaker will work while charging.
I thought about using them with my PC, it would be nice not to have to move them regularly for recharging.

Thank you @sb56637 and @weklund
I bought a Bose SoundLink Mini II Special Edition for the $99 on their BF special. I was very disappointed with playback from 50Hz and roll-off at 12K with bland sound quality overall. Especially pissed because Bose put their name on the product. Just awful and I got my refund.
I think I’ll buy two of these XSound Go for the stereo pairing. Or, a Tribit Upgraded StormBox Pro with the $35 coupon. That model is similar to the UE Boom 3 by way of its’ stereo drivers which appeal to my audiophile listening preferences!

1 Thank

BTW, this is about the XSound Go Speaker.

I will answer this. Contrary to some of the reviews, the speaker will operate while connected to a charger. BUT, it seems it has to be turned on and then connected… at least it seems that way.

I was looking to use them in a semi permanent setup with my PC, to avoid firing up the 1450 WPC receiver with 7.2 channels… with the power use and heat generated in using it. I know they will be a poor substitute. but will hopefully be OK for voice and background music. I did end up with tow of them.

So far, I think they are OK for what they are. Honestly, they are not audiophile level. I don’t think there is much output below maybe 100 Hz. There is also is an emphasis in the upper mids/lower treble that makes them sound a bit “hissy” . OK for what I got them for though.

Huh. The Max Sound Plus got good reviews. I wonder if they changed something with this model besides less watts? The guy on Youtube that compares different models head to head. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7DQTjYICjBd5ZtLQU3Z1dQ

That is not what I got. I got the XSound Go Speaker.

But judging sound quality is an extremely personal thing. In the past I got expensive headphones ($3000) that many raved about. I didn’t like them that much.

Sounds like you are picky about your sound. I was wondering if the max sound + sounds better than the x sound . I know there is a small power difference. Anyone have both?

I have just been listening to pretty good equipment for a bunch of years and know what I like… And I know what real bass is.
Of course expectations for a little speaker that is under $30 and has like 2.5" speakers has to be made. I think they will do for my purposes, when I don’t want to fire up the main system. I am just saying you shouldn’t expect audiophile performance from these cheap BT speakers. And, you can’t depend on online reviews to tell you whether something is going to sound good to you.

Good luck in your quest.

2 Thanks

Tribits sound great to me. Pass-through charge and paired true stereo, while playing, works great.

A great deal … IMHO

1 Thank

5pak of motion-sensing lights, 30bux.

Also, cw/nw/ww selectable, and different motion-sensing modes.

2 Thanks

Sofirn SF16 UV light with the filter & battery.
25% off coupon currently. $34.90 out the door.
All the Best,
Jeff
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CMQCJYFT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1