Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

Considering how many times The Muggle will charge his light, that slightly smaller cell life won’t be an issue.

I don’t even think The Muggle would notice a 50% drop in capacity, from, say, 3000mAH to 1500mAH. Red light blinks, plug it in, y’know?

But the Moby Dicks will be well qualified to use it

Hm? Dunno how any cetaceans will manage, but smart people will do just fine, sure.

Queequeg can handle it.

Its not cw!! Maybe 4500k/5000k, but Dare i say… Slightly Rosey!

And while I can neither confirm or deny high cri, my skin is not blue or purple under it.

I do wish it was a little brighter, it’s maybe 350/400 lumens.

Also theres no visible flicker on any of the three power levels. im sensitive to flicker/pwm, so thats great! But I did need a night stand light, and this is perfect.

Not to sound like a shill, but https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089GSXRF7/ is pretty nice.

No flicker, and you can adjust both brightness and CT, right down to a warm 2700K.

The floor lamp https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089NK1SRV/ , if you forgo the sections, acts as a desk lamp but goes down to a toasty 2200K, and has a remote as well.

Just coupons (25 - 3 = 22 for the desk lamp, 50 - 20% = 40 for the floor/desk lamp), but that kinda counts.

The desk lamp has a 2700K nightlight built into the side of the base (really nice/handy) and usb charging port.

Gotta confess, I’m getting a lotta mileage outta the desk lamp!

The desk lamp looks pretty nice to me. I snatched one up. Thanks for the heads-up, Lightbringer.

Vipon has 50 count masks for $6.00 or less with additional coupon.

Found the Lumintop B01 with a 20% off coupon. 39.99 >>31.99

Maybe get your lady friend or, whatever other kind of friend you’re into a keychain light? G2 emitter, 3 mode, hidden strobe and purple for less than $9?

I think it’s a Nitefox but I’m not sure. If so the ones I have are on the edge of NW.

Non-Affiliated and Non Vipon Amazon LINK

Also, the Maglite store on Amazon has some deals to be had right now. Most of their 2XAA incan’s are $10 or less.

Ooh, those are Glaree E03s! Nice!

Get the tupac and it’s 14bux, or only 7bux each.

I got E03s in black and blue, never saw the purple, but they’re really nice.

They come in their little metal case (great “presentation box”), really lightweight, take eneloops fine, and are great cheep little lights.

And look through all the options, too. At least 2 instances the combo pack was cheaper’n the plain cheap pack.

And poiple!!

They’re great for match-mods…

The wife told me earlier to find her a “decent” purple flashlight.

I didn’t notice any of the other options. I’ll start paying better attention. :slight_smile:

Purple S2+ is nice…

She’s got one with a 18350 tube on her night stand. She was wanting something light weight for her purse thingy. It doesn’t look like a purse to me. It’s huge!!! But apparently a normal human flashlight is just way too big to fit in a bag with the same square footage as a good sized living room. So here I am in the middle of the night looking for little bitty purple flashlights. :weary:

Ah, the Brenda Leigh Johnson purse… :slight_smile:

Go for the Glarees, then. They work nice for the price.

That looks about right. I don’t understand how women tote those things around. I give up on two nickels in my pocket in about 30 seconds.

Oh well. If it makes her happy. I ordered a few of those Glaree’s. One for her purse and another for when she loses the first.

Yes, you have graduated to the ranks of Moby Dick’s

Those Glaree lights are really nice little lights. I picked up a set of the purple and blue not long ago. My biggest complaint is there’s not much meat around were they attach to a keyring. Right now for prime day, the NItefox 2 pack are on sale. Just picked up another set of those as well.