Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

Never saw Pulp Fiction?
None of my business but you have an issue with Tarantino? It just surprises me.

Nope, and not at all.

Thought PF was a 2-parter, so just like The Matrices 2 and 3, figured I’d have a hard time watching everything in one uninterrupted block.

I liked him as a villain in “Alias”, though. The “backwash” scene was particularly cringe (by design). :laughing:

Wasn’t “From Dusk Til Dawn” a QT flick?

I probably saw other QT flicks, but can’t think which ones. Just never PF.

Whups, that was “Kill Bill” that was a 2-parter.

Goggled, saw and liked “Reservoir Dogs”, but admittedly, I only saw that a few years ago.

All the others in his bio that I’m seeing listed… nope, haven’t seen. Odd.

PF wasn’t a 2-parter although there was once a thought of making a sequel. I’m just surprised because QT has these clever turns in his movies that I would have thought you’d find fascinating. There are no rules. Just my opinion but I consider Pulp Fiction still the best of them all.

I havent seen ‘PF’ either. Come to think of it I havent been to a movie(theater) in almost 50years. I quit going to movies around the time ticket prices exceeded $5 and can even remember when I was a kid it was only .25 cents. I have trouble sitting still for 2-3hrs and Ive always just waited till movies were available on Tv ……… and the snacks are reasonable. I just rather be home. Per yall’s comments, I will put PF on my ‘to watch’ list.

I understand, Coscar. The last time I was in a movie theater was to see “Raiders of the Lost Ark”. :smiley:

I think I mentioned before that QT is one of my favorite directors.

All of his movies are great, but some are better than others.

I agree, RC. It was a long time before I got around to seeing “Once upon a time in Hollywood” and it blew me away. Talk about star power, QT knows how to bring them aboard.

Man y’all got me thinking. The last time I watched a movie at the theater was when our nieces and nephews were younger. It was one of the Avengers movies. All I remember was the Hulk landing by Thor in a scene and grabbing Thor and slamming him into the ground. That was funny but even better was hearing my nephew laugh. Thought we were going to be thrown out!

30 years ago for me, Wayne’s World.

Theaters? Feh. Just cruise around on the high seas and watch the featured films.

1. Inception. 2010.

2. $9 for 16 rechargable AAA’s.

If you have amazon prime this may be a deal .

But you can only buy one of these 16 packs

so without prime

@ $9 plus tax $1 and $6 shipping

$16 and made in china makes it not a great deal

Already Sold out

Rechargeable Energizer LED Flashlights Vision HD, 1100 Lumens, 7 lighting modes, digital focus/zoom, $16 with clickable 25% coupon
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B094LQ65XR

Edit: eep - TurkeyDance posted right when I did, and it seems like the coupon poofed!

$10 using code 5022TZLN

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0928TRZQM?tag=1sale06-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1&customid&coupon_code=5022TZLN

30% off clip coupon code + 30% off code (message me)
Tactical light codes all gone.
30% off clip coupon code + 30% off code (message me)

Wow, 60% off total!

I'd be all over that, but I already have a very similar Sofirn flashlight.

Thanks for the heads up and the code, LumenMax! Brought the light down to $14.70. What a bargain. I already have the Sofirn and Wurkkos so this one will be gifted to an electrician who has been using a cruddy cold-blue dim light for years.

@LumenMax

PM sent for code. Thanks.