Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

With smart TVs and phones, there are apps, many with free streaming content, ie. Pluto TV, IMDB

Samsung has their package of bloatware, I mean apps and Vizio TVs come with the best selection, IMO, with free streaming where as it's charged for elsewhere.

There's Roku, Amazon fire stick, goggle kromecast, etc. for non-smart TVs.

If you go to www.justwatch.com you can search the movie youā€™d like to watch and it will tell you where it is streaming. It will tell you both free/paid services, and available to rent.

Pulp Fiction is currently available on Paramount +

Here is how to get Paramount + for free for a month, they redo this promo every month. Iā€™ve had the service for a few months now and havenā€™t ever paid for it.

8 PKcell 1000mAH rechargeable NIMH AAA $5.80 with Vupon

Just received CSTEBOKE bike light; trial and error as it came with zero instructions. I also wonder if some parts are missing for helmet mount in the package. Overall build quality is quite good. Handle bar mount feels sturdy. Easy to switch between far/near beam but only at 100% aka high mode. Near beam feels as if it is biased to throw light on the right side of the road. This may be by design? USB-C input and USB-A output.

Wish it could remember the current mode when switching between the beams
Wish it had USB-C output and input and USA-A output

All in all great deal for the price

Nicron B70 multi color 90* rotating head ~$30

Ordered some. Decent review from HJK: https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/PKCell%20AAA%201000mA%20(Green-silver)%20UK.html
AA Cycler shows they have the capacity. The IR goes up rapidly after a couple hundred cycles, but that seem to be true for the vast majority of AAA, especially high-cap. PKCell 1000 Ā· AA Cycler

RUNCL Fishing Tackle Storage Bag, Fishing Gear Shoulder Bag, Outdoor Shoulder Backpack

https://www.myvipon.com/product/9054144

$11.60 = $26.99 - 7 off + 50% off promo code

PKcell AAA - I got the 8pk and so far, 2 cells get quite hot on my Opus charging at 200mah. Discharging the othersā€¦

Whereā€™s the 7 off? Only promo is clickable on Amazon (50%), but no others.

It gave me 7% off in addition to the 50% off. Here's a cut and paste of my order summary:

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal:
$26.99
Shipping & Handling:
$7.58
Your Coupon Savings:
-$1.89
Free Shipping:
-$7.58
Promotion Applied:
-$13.50
Total before tax:
$11.60
Estimated tax to be collected:
$0.96
Grand Total:
$12.56
Delivered for $12.56 is a deal !!!

Ah, ā€™cause mine started at 35, not 27. Just mustā€™ve jacked up the price.

They have different optionsā€¦ I picked bag #5 and it is still listed at $26.99 as i type this.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08DFHQ7B1?psc=1

Wow, $12.56 is tempting, though I prefer larger backpacks with more pockets (that cost a lot more.)

Still, a good deal for many people.

Yeh, mine came up first with the ā€œstyle 2ā€ (first one).

Reclicking it from here, this time came out with style 5.

Amazonā€™s been going crazy lately, just little things like ā€œforgettingā€ that I picked free shipping (have to reclick that, too), other funny little hijinx.

Interestingly, the 3rd one (tan/brown) for 23bux has the 50% off but no 7% off, so is still within a few dimes away from the black one, if anyone wants variety.

Thanks for the heads up. I got the PK AA that was promoted recently. They almost meet the 1300mA capacity claim (1200+ for all), have decent IR (when new), but a couple of them seem to have some issue terminating also. I have a bit better luck with a dedicated quality NiMh charger with some batteries like that.

FWIW, 200mA on a cell that appears to be (per HJK testing) a real 1000mA may be too low to terminate correctly. Try 500, or at least 300. Might work better.

4 cells just finished discharging, between 936-1009mah at 1.12v. Charged back up to 1300mAh+ at 1.35v.
I assume the discharged numbers more indicative of capacity?

I also got the PKcell AA, and all of them were close to capacity.

That brown backpack looks perfect for my 11 year old niece.

I sent my sister the Amazon link.

I hope she gets it because it looks like a very well made backpack.

EDIT:

Thanks for the heads up, flightless22 & everyone else!

Imalent r60c 30% off

IMALENT R60C Tactical Flashlight 18000 Lumens, Led Rechargeable Torch, Long Beam Distance Up to1038 Meters Amazon.com

They posted the manual in their announcement thread: BIKE LIGHT $18.57 + FREE SHIPPING - #70 by Sofirn

I got the 18650 light and it was complete with manual and all the usual bits a la Sofirn.