Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

1 of the videos I watched said that it always starts on high; is that the case? How long does it run on turbo before stepping down? And finally how’s the tint on the ones you have?

Thanks

Great light for $15.

I no longer have any with me right now, but the turbo is hold to activate. Don’t remember if it starts on high but it has a next mode time out where it will turn off instead of going next mode after a few seconds being ON. There is a huge difference in brightness between high an turbo, more than other headlamps of this output range. Tint is typical pure CW low CRI with a bit on the greenish side on lower modes, I think it’s either a XP-L or XP-L2. The beam is floody and surprisingly smooth.

The cheapeast feeling part are the threads and the plastic holder. But for giving away for emergencies they have worked great.

What the heck; I decided to buy the headlight. Today is my 37th wedding anniversary so why not get a light that I’ll probably never use and certainly have no need for :stuck_out_tongue:

37 years!!! In for life with no possibility for parole even with good behaviors…

At this point, aren’t they all. :smiley: Happy 37th.

Yeah so true. One knows they’ve been married for a long time when the marriage is more than half your life :laughing:

Thanks for the well wishes :slight_smile:

Yeah, must’ve been a glitch in the deal set-up. They corrected it pretty quickly. Looks like very few got it. Congrats.

TS10 Red color on Amazon.us now, with super deal 30% off
30%OFF:10% code+20% coupon
Code:MQM7FE7S
Deal Price:20.29$
Effective from 6:00 a.m. on October 7

SIGshooter:
37 - 0.
Undefeated.

Posted that code/info in my review on the TS10. :laughing:

First one I got didn’t work.

Got mine today as well. It is amazing how small this thing is. Here it is powering my Lenovo laptop. I don’t have a load big enough to see if it can actually deliver 67W, but it sounds like it can. It’s nice that they’ve also included a quality USB C cable. Quite a bargain!

Hi Pete, yep, that’s the beauty of the GaN chargers, small size also means big performance. Once you run down your electronic more, you’ll see a big difference in output until it throttles down.

Ty! Any news on the FC13?

Way to go, SIGshooter!

My DW and I are beyond 42 years, so we’ve been hitched 2/3+ of our lives.

Love isn’t an emotion or a craving. Love is a decision to stand by someone and do right by them no matter what. To consider their welfare and happiness as equal to one’s own.

Congrats Rexlion on your 42 years together! Hopefully we make it that far, especially since that means we’re still around as we approach our 80’s :smiley:

Darn now I feel old :stuck_out_tongue:

I received the headlight and it’s good enough for casual use around the house (which to be honest is how most of my lights get used these days). There are a number of cons to it but for $17.50 out the door is not a bad deal especially since it comes with an 18650 and 2 CR123 batteries.

It starts charging at 0.70A and cuts off at 4.12v so it’s safe enough to lend to others in my opinion.

Hi guys, so I’ve been wanting something like this camera.
I just want to be able to see my vehicles and who’s at my front door.
I don’t want to have to install any wires or have any fees.
I would have a WIFI Router inside my house 10 feet from my front door.
And I would also like to be alerted at all times of the day when motion is detected.

Is this the one for me?

Is there anything better?

Is there something with multiple cameras, I wouldn’t mind being able to have 1 or 2 more cameras that work the same way.

It kinda sounds like the camera I’m looking for but I just want to be sure.
Thanks for any help guys!

I just found this fantastic deal with Vipon, check it out!
《NGTeco Video Doorbell Camera WiFi, HD Smart Security Doorbell Camera Wireless with Chime, Easy to Set with Motion Detection, Night Vision, 2-Way Audio, Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant》
https://www.myvipon.com/product/9678818?sl=f3a93a0c5b55a27507514817090e52cd&share=1