Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

How many of us remember using cassette tape cases to scrape windows?
They worked pretty good!
If you can get them to stay still (use those magnetic parts trays to help) those cheap blue tarps form harbor freight work very well over windshields.

Wish I had a garage.

I have a garage but my wife wont let me park in it!

I got like a 6pak of these(?) for myself and as gifts, as they work very nicely.

Wouldda thought the “You bought these before…” thingies wouldda popped up, so maybe it’s a new sku or slightly different model, but the mfr sounds familiar.

Also got a bigger plastic-blade “Bear Claw” one with foam-type Oxo™ grip, etc., but these brass-blade ones are smaller and handier.

Give ’em as stocking-stuffers, as long as you don’t mind the blade maybe making holes in the sox.

I feel for you Guys—- A little snow around here shuts everything down

1 Thank

This is the All Time Best Review I’ve ever read———Product Cricut Explore Air 2 Mint

Adgate

5.0 out of 5 stars

If it Vibrated I Would be Divorced
July 15, 2018
Color: MintStyle Name: MachineVerified Purchase

My wife loves this thing and for that reason so did I. Seeing the pure joy in her eyes was rivaled only by things like our wedding day and our children’s births. As time has gone by though I’m beginning to suspect that she loves it more than she loves me. She spends all her time with it and when she’s not using it she’s talking about it. She’s taken to snuggling it in bed and when I came home from work the other day it was sitting in my chair at the dinner table. My children call it Daddy. I was getting tired of it and tried to confront it but my dog started snarling at me.
It’s too late for me but you’ve been warned: this machine is a homewrecker.

1 Thank

Better’n the bags o’ sugar-free Harabo?

My wife has a garage

Thanks bikenber73. :+1: Just picked this up. Had points also so final cost ZERO…luv it. :heart_eyes:

I was just about to pull the trigger on a second E05 but Vipon says “Today’s coupon code has run out”.
“You snooze you loose” :confounded:

It’ll be back in 17 hours. This is a historically low price on the E05, it’s a very good deal, even cheaper than the $17.98 I picked it up for the first time it went on sale.

I think Wuben realized their $40 MSRP mistake and permanently changed the sellers’ price to ~$20. Keep in mind it’s on the cooler side of neutral, but emitter swaps are supposedly pretty easy on Wubens. :+1:

I think these codes are a one time use. Tried to get a second piece and Amazon would not accept it for a second time. Anyone had luck getting a second?

Not on the same Amazon account. Had to use the wifes account and she doesn’t have Prime on her account so I have to wait a few extra days. You can make a new Amazon account with a different email address and still use the same debit/credit card.

Vipon codes are indeed one-time use. I went ahead and ordered EDCTorch’s store’s max (to have extra for gifts) on the E05 (2) when it was $17.98, and on the E01 (5) when it was $7.17, since that one BLF’er reported that he couldn’t buy another E01 after checking out using the code. I got the Wubens for the high-quality body and for their form factor, to use them for emitter swap modding (LHD351 most likely) since I don’t like their 6500K color temps. I was hoping that $12 TO46R had more than 1 max, it would have made great gifts.

http://www.vipon.com/product/5610984-LEDGLE-Globe-Light-Bulbs-G25-E26-LED-Bulbs

LEDGLE 5W Globe Light Bulbs G25 E26 LED Bulbs 50W 500lm Vanity Light Bulbs 3000K Warm White, 270 Beam Angle
Original price: $12.99
Vipon code knocks it down to $6.50 for 5 bulbs, not too bad for bathroom mirror usage imo if you can handle 3000K and >80CRI. Ended up picking up 4 packs, so 20 bulbs.

edit: New deal, Stainless Steel Straws, Set of 12 Reusable
Vipon code here knocks it down 50% and it comes with a little case and cleaning brushes :+1:

My experience with Vipon is that codes are unique to each user. I created multiple Vipon accounts so I can get more codes for the same item. This way I can order the same light from Amazon using a different code each time. That’s how I get around Amazon saying I already used the discount code.

LUMINTOP TOOL AA Lightning deal, $18.99 $12.39

https://www.amazon.com/LUMINTOP-AA-2-0-Flashlight-Pocket-sized/dp/B07BLTP9ZD/

Might pick one up to add a Lumintop to the collection since I’m not getting a GT Mini.

edit: Apparently, there is visible PWM on Low/Med :zipper_mouth_face: Passed on it

Does Vipon recognize the same e-mail or do you have multiple email addresses?

Different email accounts.

If you have one Gmail account, you may be able to trick Vipon into thinking that you have several Gmail accounts.

Let's say your email is email@gmail.com

You might be able to tell Vipon your email is e.mail@gmail.com or em.ail@gmail.com

And your emails from Vipon will all go to your one Gmail account because Gmail ignores extra periods in email addresses.

Lumintop Tool AAA on lightning deal right now for the next 4 hours. $13.50

Vollsion UC20 with battery. Only one left. $16.09

https://www.amazon.com/VOLLSION-Intensity-Functional-Flashlight-Rechargeable/dp/B01MZ8OOGG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1543696354&sr=8-1&keywords=vollsion