Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

The Amazon Lumintop Tool AA deal shows $17.99 with a box to check for 10% off and that is $16 total. How does one get the $12.99 deal?

The lightning deal must have expired. They usually only last a few hours.

The lightning deal on the Lumintop Tool AA was a couple of days ago. I think I see the origins of the confusion. When I edited my post, the date of my post also changed and thus it looked current. Sorry about that. Didn’t realize that happens. Will have to be more careful of date sensitive information in the future.

Your late to the party ——— Mine is already here——- :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Thank

Me…. late to the party……. never! :smiley:
I ordered 1 on the 10th. I was trying for a second one. :wink:

I do not have ’Prime’ (I’m to cheap :wink: ) so it’ll probably be next week before mine gets here.

But… I’m still on the quest for that 2nd one. :slight_smile:

1 Thank

yeah I had to get a second one to—My first one i swapped emiiter for a XP-G2 3d tint with DC Fix—my new EDC light—awesome—I want to put a Samsung 4k 93 CRI in the second

1 Thank

I purchased two as well. What an awesome little light for under 13.00. Outstanding performance running EBL 14500 800 mAh

Sweet Deal … :blush:

That sounds good like a good swap my friend… :+1:

Does that battery come with it??

No … no battery was included in the deal.

OK, thank you…. I was just checking. :+1:

Got mine yesterday and put the cell in the charger. Tested out about right as far as capacity goes. My charger test a few hundred mah lower than my buddy’s high tech fancy RC computer controlled tester so it was within the difference of our two chargers. Hard to beat for $11. Now I wish I would have gotten more than one.

1 Thank

now they are like 28.99!

Couldn’t get the capacity reading quick enough because of not being home and not trusting any discharge meter un attended.
Mine read 3492 Mah discharged to 2.80 volts so seems legit.
Glad I got one anyway!

The Amutorch AX1 was a steal at $10.99!! :+1:
I got three & wish I had bought more. :money_mouth_face:
I got one back in June & it came in a box. The 3 that were delivered yesterday came in a neat little zippered case. I really like that, perfect for the glove box or pack.

I have not checked the battery yet… but I figure it will be on par with my first one & what you guys have recently posted. :THUMBS:UP:

This deal was a ’BIG WIN’!!! . :wink:

Not Amazon— RTIC has a big sale on all there stuff—- Great Prices—Lots of colors sold out though—-I hope the Thread Po Po don’t report me for off topic post—— :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Thank

Oh yeah, you’re a marked man now…

You never can tell my ‘coon arse’ friend. :person_facepalming:
Butt, if they do; share some of this soothing salve with them. :smiley:

……
ROLL TIDE!!

Can you confirm this actually works? I have never been notified of things going on sale that are in my shopping or wish list. In fact, if an item that is normally $20 is on a lightning deal, it still says it’s $20 in my wish list. I would only know it’s on lightning deal if I click on it.

Missed out on some great deals. Gotta keeping thread more often.

The Wuben EO5 is on sale at Amazon for $19.99 with a Vipon Coupon.

http://m.vipon.com/#/details/5656456
I got a lifetime supply! :smiley:

Thanks Teach for posting this up: THIS IS A GREAT LITTLE LIGHT !! I was fortunate enough to get it for $16.99 by catching the Vipon coupon combo just a little over a week ago. :+1: